The Warriors Alms (Old thread)

Coconuta

if you want to join a friendly guild , (one which will accept all)

Right now this guild has NOT got a base but if you can spare any money we can buy some land or if your a £100 vip you can help

The current targeted place for a first base which is just going to be a guild-house not a fort or castle, which will be targeted later is probably going to be in Alstion

The idea and why to join

the ideals in this group are mainly a group that will protect each other and others , unless our country prevents it and to do stuff such as dungeons and mainly to have as much fun as possible

We are currently warriors who will fight dungeons and farmers and basic people not brigands , as it sais later on in the disclaimer things may change , like this as i do want to get involved in a bit of pvp

Attacks on kingdoms may get punished depending on our relations

What to do

on certain days we will post stuff at a noticeboard on plans and have farm areas which are open all the time you can also go monster hunting with guild members and do stuff like that by asking or posting on another, separate idea noticeboard

Also their is going to be a honour ladder which you can climb up in duels,tournaments or proving yourself, i will think more about this

Yet one final thing before the app the guild is run by the people not by a bossy leader, im just setting some ideas and rules to prevent us getting in lots of trouble and have the most fun

Please post any ideas or a flag which we can use,

The application

Minecraft Name:

Character Name or Nickname you must add Warriors_(rank)_(name) before it now:

Race :

Character age:

Character gender

What would you do for the warriors:

why you want to join the warriors:

What positions would you normally do:

how often you play:

Your stats level:

Your minas amount:

If / how many minas you would donate:

What do you like to do in lotc normally and what you would like to do in the group?:

I do not believe knowing your age IRl would help in any way so i do not want you to put it down also this will prevent small arguments which could be age based or have age insults

Ranks will be payed but right now we don't have the money or a decent base

War Ranks

warrior_warchief_ (Rio_Coconuts)

Warrior_knight (1)

warror_comander (multiple)

Warrior_Captain (multiple)

Warrior_Corperal (multiple)

Warrior_Sergant (multiple)

Warrior_Veteran (multiple)

Warrior_Guard (multiple) (guarding duty is optional due to it being boring)

Warrior_distinguished_recruit (multiple)

Warrior_recruit (multiple)

Peace ranks

Warrior_peacemaster (1)

warrior_Guildmaster (multiple)

Warrior_harverster (multiple)

i wish it was a pub...

Would you kindly remove the Warband tag? Its added as if its a last moment thought, and is not mentioned once with in your guild description. The Cal'ek Warband has already been mixed up with yours since I use the term "warband" since we are the only one once already.

You're both also Cal'ek Warband rejects, which leads me to believe this is a knock at us.

It'd be greatly appreciated if you'd remove the tag. Thank you.

Regards,

Cal'ek Warband Chieftan Amagous

Would you kindly remove the Warband tag? Its added as if its a last moment thought, and is not mentioned once with in your guild description. The Cal'ek Warband has already been mixed up with yours since I use the term "warband" since we are the only one once already.

You're both also Cal'ek Warband rejects, which leads me to believe this is a knock at us.

It'd be greatly appreciated if you'd remove the tag. Thank you.

Regards,

Cal'ek Warband Chieftan Amagous

1. char hasn't joined

2. warband is a tearm used anywhere in olde times and i only added it because its a warband it also is mentioned that we will fight in wars mainly, a warband fights in wars (lots)

1. char hasn't joined

2. warband is a tearm used anywhere in olde times and i only added it because its a warband it also is mentioned that we will fight in wars mainly, a warband fights in wars (lots)

1. Ah. That is my fault for my assumption then.

2. Yes, but Warband's were lead of their own accord, almost always by a chieftan or leader of some sort. Yours very clearly states that you must fight for the humans, aligning you with someone outside the Warband's command, and that its run by the people, not by a single leader. That by itself defeats the very meaning of the term "Warband".

You also have "Also their is going to be a honour ladder" something else which binds your group to the concept of mine, making you having the tag "Warband" an issue. On its own, its not an issue. But with the tag "Warband" as well, your group is beginning to look more and more like a knock off of my own, and as such is very concerning.

1. Ah. That is my fault for my assumption then.

2. Yes, but Warband's were lead of their own accord, almost always by a chieftan or leader of some sort. Yours very clearly states that you must fight for the humans, aligning you with someone outside the Warband's command, and that its run by the people, not by a single leader. That by itself defeats the very meaning of the term "Warband".

You also have "Also their is going to be a honour ladder" something else which binds your group to the concept of mine, making you having the tag "Warband" an issue. On its own, its not an issue. But with the tag "Warband" as well, your group is beginning to look more and more like a knock off of my own, and as such is very concerning.

i did copy the honour ladder off you because it was a good idea but i plan to change its style, im also ulaigning us with humans because i think it kills us off people joining, il remove warband though

Thank you. Its greatly appreciated.

Best of luck with your guild all the same.

Thank you. Its greatly appreciated.

Best of luck with your guild all the same.

if we ever get any requests lo, you too

if we ever get any requests lo, you too

Eh, given enough persistence, any well thought out group can survive and eventually thrive. The Cal'ek Warband's second run is testament to that.

Just keep refining your idea and hang in there, and eventually people will join.

Eh, given enough persistence, any well thought out group can survive and eventually thrive. The Cal'ek Warband's second run is testament to that.

Just keep refining your idea and hang in there, and eventually people will join.

thanks :P i cant think of anything now though to improve it n , thats why imasking for suggestions

also though ive got the problem that im not a £100 donator and never will be so i need alot of money to get the land , doin some dungeons when servers back on :D

Minecraft Name: RustyJusty123

Character Name or Nickname you must add Warriors_(rank)_(name) before it now: Justy_The_Crusader. Warrior_Justy

Race : Human

Character age:25

Character gender: Male

What would you do for the warriors: guide them to saftey, find ways to get rid of undead

why you want to join the warriors: I want to kill the undead army

What positions would you normally do: Stealth or close combat

how often you play: Usually everyday

Your stats level: sory cant remember. but sword is up to 70

Your minas amount:100

If / how many minas you would donate: 50 sory im dirt poor

What do you like to do in lotc normally and what you would like to do in the group?: go out adventuring with others but also fight the undead

Minecraft Name: RustyJusty123

Character Name or Nickname you must add Warriors_(rank)_(name) before it now: Justy_The_Crusader. Warrior_Justy

Race : Human

Character age:25

Character gender: Male

What would you do for the warriors: guide them to saftey, find ways to get rid of undead

why you want to join the warriors: I want to kill the undead army

What positions would you normally do: Stealth or close combat

how often you play: Usually everyday

Your stats level: sory cant remember. but sword is up to 70

Your minas amount:100

If / how many minas you would donate: 50 sory im dirt poor

What do you like to do in lotc normally and what you would like to do in the group?: go out adventuring with others but also fight the undead

ACCEPTED

also you dont have to donate then and if you dont have a house message me when on and il get you a plot in allstion outskirts