The Dungeon Of X'avier Lorezense

Auvreaeath

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should this event be approved?

• Yes
    • No

Event Planners, MC Names:

I will be the one to plan this event, though, I will need GM assistance to ensure it’s efficiency, it could be a GM run event though.

Event Date:

Once more, I’ve become fond of the idea stating, well, I guess we could simply wait for approval or disapproval and whatever happens then, if we’re approved we ask the community, if not we simply advance it to try and meet approval.

Event Type:

Group Dungeon, Deathly, Gauntlet Related, Rewarding, Recurring dungeon?

Players/Nations effected by the event:

Any Player who wishes to come give it a shot can go and get involved with it, only they would be effected.

Event Location:

Somewhere in-between a few Nations, or within the wilderness.

Summary:

Roleplay Summary:

X’avier Lorezense was one of the most powerful magicians in Aegis and Asulon, studying under the several classes of magic he had become blind with madness. He separated himself from the rest of Asulon deep within the wilderness inside a convenient cave. Throughout the years he would drain energy from beasts and other races that came near his domain and ever so slowly he made his lair unalterable and impossible to get into.

With the late, he has passed due to an accident attempting to conjure up a ball of fire. With his passing, his will has been brought to the temple, it says this, “Friends of Asulon! The only thing I ask to be fulfilled when I pass, is that my treasure goes down to one of you, over 10000 Minas lay within my lair but only one person may claim it all. Go to my lair in attempt to claim your reward, may the smartest get first.”

With this, the people of Asulon have gathered out his front doors and they await for someone to go first, stands have been placed everywhere making this a game, but many people know that the lair could be a dangerous place to enter. Rumors spread around the group of people of the ancient spells spoken upon the cave, the traps placed everywhere, and the terrors that reside within

People began to find their courage, and they begin flooding through the entrance trying to find the first to claim the wealthy treasure. Who will make it if anyone?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Summary:

A powerful wizard named X’avier Lorezense has recently passed away, within his will he asks that the people of Asulon attempt to collect his treasures. But, within the cave going to his lair lay many traps, such as arrows flying through the walls, fireballs coming out of various locations, the floor beneath you opening up either killing you, setting you back, or trapping you forever, oh.. And don’t forget the air is enchanted so that oxygen is only found in little places.

Not only is it full of traps, in several places the walls are enchanted to where you can’t see through them or pass through them, but the monsters hiding on the other side can do both. Throughout the maze monsters will flood through the walls trying to kill you. Not only is it hard, in the end, if you do reach the lair it will begin filling with Lava. Sounds pretty hard now huh? I do hope everyone would like to participate. The ending part, makes it to where this can be a recurring event until beaten.

Other Information:

I do hope everyone enjoys today's Event proposal, tomorrow I will have the third one for this Event Madness week up and I think you’ll enjoy that one as well. Thank you for all the support and I hope that if this does get approved you’ll get a chance to participate with it. Thank you for reading, and all feedback is appreciated.

I like the idea.

I would be heppy to help in the construction.

I very skilled in redstone engineering and have some skill in architecture.

Too cliche for me, a dead wizard has a run of the mill dungeon. Maybe put something unique in there to spice it up a bit?

So....by himself he somehow creates a dungeon, and asks people to collect his treasures within it, yet he doesn't give them directions through the dungeon? :unsure:

I like this idea! I just thought maybe dual dungeons both ending at the same place and 2 different groups competed to get there fastest and maybe an RP fight would ensue at the end

So....by himself he somehow creates a dungeon, and asks people to collect his treasures within it, yet he doesn't give them directions through the dungeon? :unsure:

XD Why would he do that? "With my passing, I leave my valuables for whoever first gets to my home. But, here is the directions to get to through my traps that I may or may not know of unharmed." xD Perhaps, but that would ruin the fun of it, it's like if we were to make it to where the Gauntlet had a secret passage going through it unscathed.

Though, I shouldn't have said Dungeon, it is like a dungeon, but rather a cave running through the eart leading to his lair/home that he has set up with traps and other things.

And Brevias, I know it seems a bit cliche, as above, shouldn't have said dungeon, but if you'd like less cliche perhaps check out the other event proposals? :D Thanks for your feedback! <3

:D Self Denial I'll be working on other Events for the time being.