The Fallen Rangers (Recruiting)

Snake Plissken

^^

I never said he ran the rangers, I said he had some sort of power over them, as I remember at a meeting once you asked for land for the rangers, which Halboron took as you having something to do with them []

And just a FYI, you're metaing a little that Hawk runs the rangers ^.^

Eagle runs the rangers, not Hawk []

((I dunno most people know you run the Rangers and are certain Eagle is just your Alias))

*bird* please let me join Eagle has told me that he wishes for me to gain more experience and you seem like the perfect people for it.

*bird* please let me join Eagle has told me that he wishes for me to gain more experience and you seem like the perfect people for it.

Halboron reply's to the letter once more

Eagle? I don't know any 'Eagle' and I thought it was Hawk who asked you to join?

Aye however i contacted Eagle who (as I've been told) is the head of the Phoenix Rangers, and he said that, and hawk agrees. So therefore I am applying to join your guild.

Aye however i contacted Eagle who (as I've been told) is the head of the Phoenix Rangers, and he said that, and hawk agrees. So therefore I am applying to join your guild.

Halboron replies once more.

Well anyway, your application is denied. We are looking for members who will be loyal throughout their lives and serve us willingly, not people who need training to join another organisation.

-Halboron Elendil

OOC

MC Name: Tyber1231

Sword and Bow Levels: ((Sword 43, Bows 24))

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you: No I haven't.

IC

Name: Joul Tansen

Race: Human

Weapon of choice: Bow and a longsword.

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): Experience in Teutonic Order, and several guilds and orgainsation, including Oren Rangers, back in Aegis.

Factions you have fought against: Undead, Hanseti, War Uzg, multiple guilds.

Do you have any non-combat related skills: I'm quite a good lumberjack, as well as I have quite tactician mind.

Why you wish to join us: I aim to get some experience and perhaps wealth, as well as fight for an cause again. I wish to contribute my experience for sake of the organisation. Besides, this organisation seems to have attributes I am looking for.

OOC

MC Name: Tyber1231

Sword and Bow Levels: ((Sword 43, Bows 24))

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you: No I haven't.

IC

Name: Joul Tansen

Weapon of choice: Bow and a longsword.

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): Experience in Teutonic Order, and several guilds and orgainsation, including Oren Rangers, back in Aegis.

Factions you have fought against: Undead, Hanseti, War Uzg, multiple guilds.

Do you have any non-combat related skills: I'm quite a good lumberjack, as well as I have quite tactician mind.

Why you wish to join us: I aim to get some experience and perhaps wealth, as well as fight for an cause again. I wish to contribute my experience for sake of the organisation. Besides, this organisation seems to have attributes I am looking for.

Halboron sends a letter back to the man.

After reading through your application I have decided to accept you into the Fallen Rangers. I believe that you shall make a great addition to our ranks and help us grow into the guild that I aim for us to be. I look forward to working with you soon.

-Halboron Elendil

OOC:

Attention all! The Fallen Rangers about to undergo a HUGE change in the way we operate. We have decided that for the sake of the guild, we must leave Ildon. We have been situated there for nearly two IC years now and the count has still neglected to fund us a base. If we wish to grow as a guild, we cannot simply sit around in the tiny forest area that is Ildon, which is already guarded by Artorus' knights, household guards, and bannermen. We must go out into the world, expand the area we operate to all of the human lands, if not all of Asulon. The Adunians are our past, but they are not our future. I understand that some of our men are only with us because they have served Artorus for a long time, or because they live and have family in his town, and that these people may not wish to leave Ildon to come with us. All those who will be staying with us after the change must sign the charter for our new base, here. Thank you!

Edit: I forgot to mention that ALL of this information is OOC, the only people who have an idea of these plans IC are Roland and Sean Deschain.

OOC

MC Name: Iclemicle

Sword and Bow Levels:

Sword : 35

Bow : 0

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you: No

IC

Name: Hamdir

Weapon of choice: Sword

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): Very limited. I was a town guard for a while

Factions you have fought against: None

Do you have any non-combat related skills:

Cooking

Why you wish to join us:

I feel the life of a ranger will suit me well, for while I am not the greatest fighter, I am a good intel-gatherer, and a loyal servant.

OOC

MC Name: Iclemicle

Sword and Bow Levels:

Sword : 35

Bow : 0

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you: No

IC

Name: Hamdir

Weapon of choice: Sword

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): Very limited. I was a town guard for a while

Factions you have fought against: None

Do you have any non-combat related skills:

Cooking

Why you wish to join us:

I feel the life of a ranger will suit me well, for while I am not the greatest fighter, I am a good intel-gatherer, and a loyal servant.

Halboron receives the application, reads it over, and sends another note back.

Hamdir, I have read over your application and made the decision to accept you into the Fallen Rangers. We are currently going through some changes and problems within the guild so I shall not be able to bring you to us myself, so it would be best that you contact my Specter, Sean (Seannie22) and ask him to help you out.

-Halboron Elendil, FR Shadow

((Also, it would be helpful if you could sign our charter for a new base. The charter can be found here: Clicky))

Halboron walks onto the roof of the Therving tavern in Ildon, looking over the main square and all those who stand in it.

Rangers, Adunian brothers, kinsmen. I adress you all today to let you know of the happenings in the Rangers. The freedom that a ranger should have, and that our race once had as a whole is being stolen from us! We used to be able to fight for what we saw was right, not be forced into battle by some power-crazed noble under the command of a King! Under my command, the Rangers are leaving Ildon to seek the freedom we should have, and if you refuse to come I shall not hold it against you, because unlike the great count Artorus, I am not obsessed with oaths and having power over people! If freedom is what you seek, and you are still loyal to the Ranger legacy, ride with me now to Glenwood, where we will begin to travel the path to our freedom!

Halboron jumps down off the roof and mounts his horse before riding off into the night with the rangers that remain loyal to him, his tattered old, dark brown owl flying above him. They travel north to Glenwood, where they seek refuge until they find the location for their new base.

((As this change is in effect, I need everyone send me an IC letter [post below] telling me whether you are staying with the guild or not. Thank you!))