The Order of Sera

LordAjax

Is there like a RP name I need to change to such as Sera_Healer_Briamoth or something like that?

This is my application for the Order of Sera!

-MC Name ZIEatBabysZ

-RP Name Slyth

-Age 15

-Time spent on this server: two weeks

-Desired position within The Order (See Sections of Study, below.)A Ambassadors

-Character Traits Slyth is a very well trained swordsman and can kill almost anything that is a threat in his path.

-Any other Info you wish to provide OOC: I have been playing on harcore pvp servers since i can remember so i am very good in combat.

-MC Name: billybobjoe1223

-RP Name: Agaron

-Time spent on this server: I joined the server about a week ago, I've spent a total of about 15 hours on it.

-Desired position within The Order: Investigator

-Character Traits: Dark Elf, Honorable, obedient, intelligent, solemn, observant, and is good at passing unnoticed.

-Any other Info you wish to provide: I wish to join to help make Aegis a better place, and help the less fortunate.

I approve of this guild!! I wish to join, but will probably wait until my blacksmith takes off. Perhaps we could work out a deal? Maybe I could join as a header, offering herbal medicine (if I can get a farm)

MC Name

Dogower

RP Name

Izz'drin Arkenlyl

Real Age

Time spent on this server

I've been on for about 3 weeks now

Desired position (See Sections of Study)

Either a Guardian (either of the sections) or an Ambassador

Character Traits

Sarcastic, but kind at heart. He may be a bit cold at first, and maybe even snappish, but he'll eventually warm up and be a loyal friend. While he dislikes fighting to solve issues, he isn't averse to resorting to violence if, and ONLY if things get out of hand.

Additional Information

He is the Elven Grand Councilman in Tur'Evelon, the city of united races (still under construction.)

So, is this even still operational because I haven't heard or seen any updates about it in quite a while.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.