The Oninuione

Kaiser

[[No OOC is allowed, None at all, Please PM for questions, I shall post them if need be. Also, This is a bland post, I shall make it more colorful and interesting later]]

"The Onitys, is another name for The Oninuiones.... The world is held together of good people, warriors, diplomats, doctors and inventors. In a word the "Core" civilization, the builders of the world who keep balance running smoothly. These people are what Oninuione is, the workers who intend to better this world. The people who can better the world, formed together, will do no harm to anyone of Asulon...." - Shane Spade

The Oninuiones were created to stop the people who will hinder this world. Murderers or monsters, rage filled empires and corrupt men, are what they intend to stop. Not by force, not by magic, but of word. The Oninuione are comprised of the best of society, and by that, those who wish to make the world a better place for the common man. Created by its Overseer, Shane Spade, it was once meant to be a guild of the righteous and pure, going to purge the land under the boot of the white shine. After much time, and much thought, the once forceful man Shane, changed. He became a Holy man, a man of God. He realized the world was not evil, but innocent, and very Intelligent. He repent his life to helping the world, not hindering it or "purging it" Over time the idea sprouted again, but in a new form. The Oninuione would come together as the best of the world, the smartest and strongest, intending on helping the weak and unknowing, they were given the names "The Frontoe".

Still this was not enough an idea, small and weak, it wasn't enough. The basis of the Onitys were simple men and women, working their lives in supporting of the world of Asulon. So the Walkens were created, a form of the Oninuione, but with a more powerful means of helping. They would be as clean and good hearted as the Frontoe, but would intend to help the world by defending against the evil not with words of inventions, but weapons. Only to be vicious in situations of protection of the weak, or protection of the self, they would fight not to kill, but to simply stop the force of rage. If need be, the Walkens could kill out of defence. These forces must be monitored, as they could become rouge and a threat to the common good. Again, the Oninuione were too small, and unruly. Another force needed to be brought in, to control the body.

The Council Of The White Shine, was first intended as the rulers of the Orinuiones, who would purge the evils of the world, and leave only the good. This idea was left behind when Shane thought through the new Orinuiones, but it seemed they were needed all together... The Council would be held of 4 people. One being The Club, One being the Heart, one The Diamond, and Shane as the Spade. The Club would look over the Walkens, and watch over any military actions of Asulon, reporting to the council. The Heart would control the Frontoe, and learn of any non-aggressive actions around Asulon, reporting to the council. The Diamond would look over trading of Asulon, again, reporting to the council. Finally the Spade, held by Shane, would look over the Oninuione as a whole, leading it as the "Head" of the body.

The Oninuione now, is just being born. It is still weak, but it will be held by power soon. We are not centered anywhere, but if we must be, Nectar island is where Shane Spade resides. As a mostly traveling guild, most messages are given by bird, or letter, or posted on the nectar island notice board, or in the cloud temple. No missions are given, as the only mission needed is to protect the Common man, by fighting or by invention. Any questions can be sent to Shane Spade [[uracow, forum name, uracow]] via bird. Applications can also be sent to him [[Meaning here, don't send me messages of apps]] and such. As of now, council member seats are open, and an application to become a council member will be allowed as the seats are open. Reports will need to be sent every elven month or so, stating you are still active in being apart of guild. As for payment, none is given, as this is a guild to benefit Asulon and the common man, not yourself.

Rules and Regulations:

#1- Any and all actions to hinder or harm Asulon or the common good of the people, will result in warning, a lashing, and then banishment if need be.

#2- The C.T.W.S. has the finale say in any matter that is brought up. Votes will be made by the council, if a even in votes, the Spade will decide the result of the matter. Argument or disregard for the rule, will result in a warning, a lashing, and a banishment if need be.

#3-Any action of aggression against an allied or neutral party or guild, will result in an INSTANT banishment.

#4- Any device or invention created to exterminate a race, religion, or party will result in a lashing, then a banishment if need be.

#5- Any racism or intolerance for a race, religion, or party will result in a warning, a lashing, and a banishment if need be.

#6- The use of "Jumping Ranks" is not allowed, you will be ranked up when a council member thinks you are ready, and advances you. [[Older members of the Walkens, like the White Purgers are only created to be able to keep small scale order]]\

#7- The use of "Whores", "Drugs" or any "Illegal" actions in the area you are in will result in a warning, a lashing, and a banishment if need be.

#8- "Morally" Incorrect acts, such as cannibalism or mutilation, will result in an INSTANT banishment.

#9- Abuse of power from the council members will result in a Public lashing, a speech of Impurity and the wrong doings of said men/woman, and followed by a Banishment from the council, and the Oninuione as a whole. Said person will be added to a list of "Impure" People, and shall be remembered as a disgrace to the Council and the Guild as a whole.

#10- You must accept the Rules and Regulations to be accepted, not doing so will result in an OOC lashing, some trolling against you, and a deny.

The Ranks

Frontoe:

#1- Frontoe

Walkens:

#1- Moon Shires - The first rank of Walkens, these men travel to from town to town, village to city and so on, watching to protect the common men, but are not allowed to help in nation wide advances/wars/trade. [[such as you may not participate in helping Oren kill the Undead or such, only village wide uses]]

#2-Onyx Protectors- The second rank of the Walken, the Onyx Protecters are the fists of the Onity. They travel,as the Moon Shires do, but can now help support the common good, if they see fit.

#3- White Purgers- The greatest rank of the Walkens, the White Purgers are Permitted to order lower ranked Walkens, as they see fit. They are allowed to support nations, and are allowed to speak for the council in times of need, as they have been given the trust.

Council:

#1- Club- The council member who watches over the Walkens, and reports any Wars or aggressive actions of the world

#2- Diamond- The council member who reports any trade/travel of the world

#3- Heart- The council member who looks over the Frontoe, and report any non-aggressive news of Asulon.

#4- Spade- The leader, and fine divider of the council and the Oninuione as a whole.

[[A note for the Walkens: you are not in squads or any type of group as that, but the older members may navigate you through the world and such.]]

The Frontoe app:

Mc/Roleplay name-

Race-

Age [[iC]]-

Skills and levels-

How will you benefit the world as a Frontoe?-

Do you have a VA? link if so-

Do you accept the rulesand regulation? Will you abide by them?-

The Walken app:

Mc/Roleplay name-

Age [[iC]]-

Skillsand levels-

How will you benefit the world as a walken?-

What does it mean to be a Walken in your words?-

How will you go about being a Walken?-

Do you have a VA? Link if so-

Do you accept the rules and regulations?-

The Council app:

Mc/Roleplay name-

What part of the council do you wish to be? [[Diamond, Club, Heart?]]-

What past experience do you have to support being this type of council member?-

How will you support not only Asulon, but the Oninuiones as a whole?-

How will you go about being a council member? What will you do "In Office"?-

-The ORQ-

What would you do if you were faced with a vote to support [[Name of Nation/Town here]] against say, the Undead?-

How would you go about the situation of an unruly Walken/Frontoe?-

What would you do if a Walken reported a town was being attacked by a group of human bandits?-

[[One last thing, as the Guild is still very young It will not be help to larger things like statements from the council or such things. This will be brought in when the Guild is larger and older...]]

The Council app:

What past experience do you have to support being this type of council member?- Leader of the town of Nectar.

What part of council do you want to be in? Diamond

How will you support not only Asulon, but the Oninuiones as a whole?- Check what trade wares are available and where we can get supplies the cheapest and best quality of course.

How will you go about being a council member? What will you do "In Office"?- I will help the fellow guild members out by finding supplies and weapons to help them with there jobs and duties around Asulon.

Do you have a VA? Link if so- Nope

What would you do if you were faced with a vote to support [[Name of Nation/Town here]] against say, the Undead?- I would help against the undead i wont hesistate to vote.

How would you go about the situation of an unruly Walken/Frontoe?- I would produce fine armour and weapons for the troops, and fight a little myself.

What would you do if a Walken reported a town was being attacked by a group of human bandits?- I would send a group of our boys to take care of them. First diplomatically but if not than the hard way.

The Council app:

What past experience do you have to support being this type of council member?- Leader of the town of Nectar.

What part of council do you want to be in? Diamond

How will you support not only Asulon, but the Oninuiones as a whole?- Check what trade wares are available and where we can get supplies the cheapest and best quality of course.

How will you go about being a council member? What will you do "In Office"?- I will help the fellow guild members out by finding supplies and weapons to help them with there jobs and duties around Asulon.

Do you have a VA? Link if so- Nope

What would you do if you were faced with a vote to support [[Name of Nation/Town here]] against say, the Undead?- I would help against the undead i wont hesistate to vote.

How would you go about the situation of an unruly Walken/Frontoe?- I would produce fine armour and weapons for the troops, and fight a little myself.

What would you do if a Walken reported a town was being attacked by a group of human bandits?- I would send a group of our boys to take care of them. First diplomatically but if not than the hard way.

Accepted my man

I can trust you to keep the trade in notice ;)

The Council app:

Mc/Roleplay name-Mc: ww2buff99 Rp: Patrick_McFlaherty

What part of the council do you wish to be? [[Diamond, Club, Heart?]]- Club

What past experience do you have to support being this type of council member?- I have led military factins in faction rp servers, which I know doesn't sound like much, but I led my faction to conquer all of the others and grow to be the largest.

How will you support not only Asulon, but the Oninuiones as a whole?- I will make good decisions, have no bias, and not hate any specific race. I will lead the military as if it is a police force.

How will you go about being a council member? What will you do "In Office"?- In office, I will make sure each region (SW,SE,NE,NW) is policed equally and lead our police like military with skill and honor.

Do you have a VA? Link if so- Nope.

-The ORQ-

What would you do if you were faced with a vote to support [[Name of Nation/Town here]] against say, the Undead?- I would take my troops and storm the town, repelling the dead and for a while afterwards having my troops guard the town to make sure they don't come back.

How would you go about the situation of an unruly Walken/Frontoe?- I would first negotiate, then if that fails, send the troops in.

What would you do if a Walken reported a town was being attacked by a group of human bandits?- I would send my troops to Walken, and then start up a mass "hunt" for the bandits. Upon finding them, I would bring them back to the town under armed guard and leave the town leader to decide their punishment.

((Hmm...sorry for the ooc, but the gears are turning in my mind...))

[[war machine is moving, eh? anyway no more ooc]]

The Council app:

Mc/Roleplay name-Mc: ww2buff99 Rp: Patrick_McFlaherty

What part of the council do you wish to be? [[Diamond, Club, Heart?]]- Club

What past experience do you have to support being this type of council member?- I have led military factins in faction rp servers, which I know doesn't sound like much, but I led my faction to conquer all of the others and grow to be the largest.

How will you support not only Asulon, but the Oninuiones as a whole?- I will make good decisions, have no bias, and not hate any specific race. I will lead the military as if it is a police force.

How will you go about being a council member? What will you do "In Office"?- In office, I will make sure each region (SW,SE,NE,NW) is policed equally and lead our police like military with skill and honor.

Do you have a VA? Link if so- Nope.

-The ORQ-

What would you do if you were faced with a vote to support [[Name of Nation/Town here]] against say, the Undead?- I would take my troops and storm the town, repelling the dead and for a while afterwards having my troops guard the town to make sure they don't come back.

How would you go about the situation of an unruly Walken/Frontoe?- I would first negotiate, then if that fails, send the troops in.

What would you do if a Walken reported a town was being attacked by a group of human bandits?- I would send my troops to Walken, and then start up a mass "hunt" for the bandits. Upon finding them, I would bring them back to the town under armed guard and leave the town leader to decide their punishment.

Accepted- All I have to say is your not very diplomatic, but you do get to the point. Sounds great

The Council app:

Mc/Roleplay name-

Aerial Crane

Diamond

I help look over the town of Crestfall as my brother is the Count.

I am soon to be a Queen and will be able to help us grow in that way and perhaps get us a large base of operations. I may also be able to convince my brother to help us too as he is the count of Crestfall which is the largest populated town in all of Asulon

In office I will be buying and selling goods to gather some Mina for us so that we can buy arms and armour so that we can protect towns and important trade routes.

n/a

-The ORQ-

What would you do if you were faced with a vote to support [[Name of Nation/Town here]] against say, the Undead?-

I would vote to help the nation or town againest the undead as part of our duty is to protect

I am no expert in this situation therefore I would be little good in this area.

What would you do if a Walken reported a town was being attacked by a group of human bandits?-

I would ask the spade if we could send a team of Walken's to the town and try to capture them and bring them to the town leader

The Council app:

Mc/Roleplay name-

Aerial Crane

Diamond

I help look over the town of Crestfall as my brother is the Count.

I am soon to be a Queen and will be able to help us grow in that way and perhaps get us a large base of operations. I may also be able to convince my brother to help us too as he is the count of Crestfall which is the largest populated town in all of Asulon

In office I will be buying and selling goods to gather some Mina for us so that we can buy arms and armour so that we can protect towns and important trade routes.

n/a

-The ORQ-

I would vote to help the nation or town againest the undead as part of our duty is to protect

I am no expert in this situation therefore I would be little good in this area.

I would ask the spade if we could send a team of Walken's to the town and try to capture them and bring them to the town leader

Denied- sadly we have Vlad as the diamond council member :/ love the ideas of voteing and not "LETS KILL THEM" though, maybe try for the Heart, I really need a council before we get rolling, and maybe you can be passive as you seem so :)

Hey I've gave the island to vallraks and got another chunk of land in the mainland. We could use that land for base of operation. (( sorry for ooc but heard u getting executed where I got the land :D lol))

Hey I've gave the island to vallraks and got another chunk of land in the mainland. We could use that land for base of operation. (( sorry for ooc but heard u getting executed where I got the land :D lol))

I was executed? anyway ya, thats fine...

[[ I'm seeming some improper use of OOC in the guild sub-forum. Remember to note this is an RP thread, unless directed otherwise. Please use full brackets, or any other form of notification when using OOC. ]]

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.