ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

(( i cant be at the meeting as its 4 AM for me and most other european wardens. so if u want i can get a "meeting" for the european and probably australian wardens.

this is just a suggestion, or maybe you could move it a bit to the same time as the last one, that would be great.

~BoomBox ))

(( i cant be at the meeting as its 4 AM for me and most other european wardens. so if u want i can get a "meeting" for the european and probably australian wardens.

this is just a suggestion, or maybe you could move it a bit to the same time as the last one, that would be great.

~BoomBox ))

is it 4am gmt then?

10pm EST= 4 am GMT+1 so 3am GMT.

also the uniform? im not gonna wear that thing, you can kick me out of the wardens for it i dont care, but that thing is totally not me. ill go life of my wealth.

So do we wear our uniforms NOW or later? :/

Also, There is always a possibility I might not make it to the meeting because the weekends are usually "Family day". I will try to persuade my parents to shift the plans to Sunday though.

Oh, Durzio. I'm not sure if BoomBox would be happy if you plan to shift me from his squad to another. :P But you're welcome to try. In anycase. I've copied almost every book in my personal library except for the fearsome 29 Paged Book. *Grrr...* But I might be working on the...lesser-paged-books in the warden library first. Anyone know if I'm allowed in there or not? :P

Well my plan was to get you, OniKenji, Casus, and Durzio working on it as a squad, as well as myself. I just need permissions to give permissions.

Well my plan was to get you, OniKenji, Casus, and Durzio working on it as a squad, as well as myself. I just need permissions to give permissions.

This seems simpler if were all in the same squad.which is why I propose my squad be made up of casus,kenji,and elessar.

10pm EST= 4 am GMT+1 so 3am GMT.

also the uniform? im not gonna wear that thing, you can kick me out of the wardens for it i dont care, but that thing is totally not me. ill go life of my wealth.

Youd rather be kicked out of the wardens than wear a simple uniform? It's not mandatory 100% of the time,and seriously if we all march into battle like that it'll look super kick-ass. Plus Quazar said he was going to make it mandatory just because of how professional it looks. Disobeying an order for the sake of your pride? Not a good trait for a Warden, And not a good way to make a name for yourself.

So do we wear our uniforms NOW or later? :/

Also, There is always a possibility I might not make it to the meeting because the weekends are usually "Family day". I will try to persuade my parents to shift the plans to Sunday though.

Oh, Durzio. I'm not sure if BoomBox would be happy if you plan to shift me from his squad to another. :P But you're welcome to try. In anycase. I've copied almost every book in my personal library except for the fearsome 29 Paged Book. *Grrr...* But I might be working on the...lesser-paged-books in the warden library first. Anyone know if I'm allowed in there or not? :P

Wear it as soon as you can.if we can get everyone on the uniform by the meeting it'll be great. I could help to copy 29 the pages. And yeah I think your allowed in the library,haha

(Hey guys I'm really sorry I haven't been on, lots of school related stuff (camps, studying etc). I am trying quite hard to get online, but that may only be the weekends for now. What's been going on in the Wardens? I really want to know, just cause I may have missed out on some key stuff.

I will try my hardest to make the meeting, what time is it for Australians like me? I may have something on, but if I do I will change it, cause I wanna be there.

Hope you guys are all doing well and haven't forgotten me, I hope we will see each other soon!)

-Warden Waywatcher Moonbeard

Anyone here know how to help me get the uniform on my character

((I do and I am considering making a video tutorial later if this text version is not sufficient.

First, you need to download the SkinEdit Program ---> SkinEdit <---

Second, you need to extract the files with WinRar, 7zip, or a similar program and note where it extracts to.

Third, you need to go to Durzio's Album containing the Unifroms ---> Warden Official Uniforms <---

Fourth, you need to enter the password for the album, I will not put it in here, get on the TeamSpeak Warden Channel and ask someone for it.

Fifth, you need to find the skin part that goes with your rank and click on it... E.G. if you are a Glade Guard get the Glade Guard skin. (It's not that hard)

DO NOT GET ANOTHER RANKS UNIFORM

Sixth, you need to right click the picture and depending on your browser you will (Google Chrome: Save as...) (Internet Explorer: Save target as...) (Mozilla Firefox: Save Image as...) (Also can use Ctrl Click for Safari: Save Image as...) and download the picture

Seventh, you must copy the file you downloaded and go into your extracted SkinEdit folder and paste it into in the Parts folder. E.G. {C:\Amethain\SkinEdit\Parts}

Eighth, Start up SkinEdit and load your current skin, then press Ctrl + P to open the part picker. Look thruough the list of parts and near the bottom find the Warden(rank) image. Click the "+" button in the middle bar of the partpicker then click the Check Mark in the middle row of the part picker.

Tutorial.png

Ninth, Add in any extra hair or jewelry to the body of your character and if you have any collars or anything other than hair in the Hat section of the skin remove them with the eraser tool. Then save the skin.

Tenth, Go to Minecraft.net and upload your new Official Warden Uniformed skin.

Hope this helps, and if I missed anything please let me know))

Tried that last night didnt work for me though what ever though ill try again today thanks for the help.

Tried that last night didnt work for me though what ever though ill try again today thanks for the help.

Hmmmm... I'm not sure if your doing it wrong... if you still cant get it to work then just send me your png image of your original skin and your rank and I'll try to make it work

I'm at work right now (smart phones rock) but I can do it for you of you wait until about 10ish for it

Never mind im an idiot didnt extract it sorry for the promblem and again thanks *faceplam

Ill try again if it does not work ill contact one of you guys that=ks for the help.

You might want to try reinstalling skin edit,then reinstalling the latest version (alpha6pre3?)