ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Minecraft Name: FungilExpert

RP Name: Nazaroph

Your time Zone: British 0:00

Sword skill level: Unsure (where do i find these things)

Archery skill level: Unsure

Why do you want to join? I would like to do battle for the elven people and to ensure the safety of its people. I will kill all orcs!

Which Guard you will want to be in: Sword

I cant accept or deny apps for wardens (im only an intitate) but you realize we wardens are in an alliance with the orks. So killing them might not be a good idea

Minecraft Name: FungilExpert

RP Name: Nazaroph

Your time Zone: British 0:00

Sword skill level: Unsure (where do i find these things)

Archery skill level: Unsure

Why do you want to join? I would like to do battle for the elven people and to ensure the safety of its people. I will kill all orcs!

if you hate the orcs so much why dont you go join the Dwarven army? we are allied with the Orcs,and i love the lot of them as i would any siblings under nature. they believe in nature as we do,they and we are children of the moon. so if you hate the orcs you may as well leave now.

if you hate the orcs so much why dont you go join the Dwarven army? we are allied with the Orcs,and i love the lot of them as i would any siblings under nature. they believe in nature as we do,they and we are children of the moon. so if you hate the orcs you may as well leave now.

Agreed orks or uruks are wonderful creatures of nature unlike the vile short dwarfs or Bortu who would trade a tree for a stone and live there entire hrorrible life underground

[Oh no! The Warden's Forum Post Topic is going lower and lower!]

Elessar shuffles about at the desk as he tries hard to write a proper letter. He never had trouble writing letters before since they were most of the time words he was used to writing and had practiced often. He learned writing not in the way others would've but instead by looking at other books and drawing it out. Yes, Elessar draws letters instead of "writing" them. Thus the reason why most of the wordings and writing he does looks like doodles and are hardly ever straight lines.

Dear GrandHighBorn Quazar,

This is Warden Glade Guard Elessar here, the reason for this particular note/letter is due to the fact that I can't seem to find you [Timezone difference and me sleeping earlier than normal these past few days.] it has come to my attention that the books that we have collected thus far will eventually perish [New continent. Which I think I heard you said you would carry the books over.]

But I wish to copy them down into a separate book with a special kind of ink [in other words, copying the books into my notepad.] that won't be easily destroyed as the ink used in these books.

-Elessar.

[Oh, P.S. Congrats on the 350 replies in the topic, Wardens! :D]

Sees the letter on Quazar's desk. Reads through it out of curiousity. Writes down a note and posts it on Elessar's tent.

Dear Elessar,

This is Noble Amras writing this letter, if you wish to help write down and archive these books for the future then I would be more than willing to help you through this. We have over 200 books that been archiving. Help with this is highly appreciated.

Much love,

Amras.

Oh, P.S. Quazar, can I have permissions to the wardenarchive region? Plus can I set up a squad which is solemnly for the Department of Knowledge. I would wish for this squad to have 3+1 people, one of which can be the waywatcher. I have something in mind but would need your consulting.

Sees the letter on Quazar's desk. Reads through it out of curiousity. Writes down a note and posts it on Elessar's tent.

Dear Elessar,

This is Noble Amras writing this letter, if you wish to help write down and archive these books for the future then I would be more than willing to help you through this. We have over 200 books that been archiving. Help with this is highly appreciated.

Much love,

Amras.

Oh, P.S. Quazar, can I have permissions to the wardenarchive region? Plus can I set up a squad which is solemnly for the Department of Knowledge. I would wish for this squad to have 3+1 people, one of which can be the waywatcher. I have something in mind but would need your consulting.

((I volunteer myself and my squad,with the addition that I change my squad to casua,kenji,and elessar. All of us applied for the scribe position,and would be well equipped for a department such as this,along with our regular soldierly duties.))

Doggydigger

Lorie

Eastern USA

0(no exp gain on)

^same

I wanted to join Beacause I chose swordsmanship for my profestion, so I was thinking about what job I could have to apply that skill so I chose wardens ,because I love elves and I am 1.

My application

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/23074-will-someone-tell-me-whats-wrong-so-i-can-correct-it/page__p__105397#entry105397

Doggydigger

Lorie

Eastern USA

0(no exp gain on)

^same

I wanted to join Beacause I chose swordsmanship for my profestion, so I was thinking about what job I could have to apply that skill so I chose wardens ,because I love elves and I am 1.

My application

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/23074-will-someone-tell-me-whats-wrong-so-i-can-correct-it/page__p__105397#entry105397

Denied, not a proper application.

Minecraft Name:Doggydigger

RP Name: Lorie

Your time Zone: USA -1

Sword skill level: 0(1 week old and exp is off)

Archery skill level: same ^

Why do you want to join? I Am chose swordsmanship as my perfesion. So i thought whats a better way to serve elves then to fight for them at there time of need. I also like to battle and travel ageis so.. Whats a better job then to fight for elves?

My Sever application.

Link was on my one before. If you want I can edit it, but im going out of town till monday so. I'll make changes then. Im going to bed.

Minecraft Name:Doggydigger

RP Name: Lorie

Your time Zone: USA -1

Sword skill level: 0(1 week old and exp is off)

Archery skill level: same ^

Why do you want to join? I Am chose swordsmanship as my perfesion. So i thought whats a better way to serve elves then to fight for them at there time of need. I also like to battle and travel ageis so.. Whats a better job then to fight for elves?

My Sever application.

Link was on my one before. If you want I can edit it, but im going out of town till monday so. I'll make changes then. Im going to bed.

Accepted, come to the warden base for initiation.

Important message!

There will be a Warden meeting on Saturday at 10pm EST. This is a very important meeting that will server as an activity check as well. We will be announcing important information including a new rank! The meeting will be open to all wardens, but as for after the meeting we will hold a tournament where the winner will be proclaimed the Warden Champion. The tournament will be wardens only when participating in it, but it is open to the public if others wish to come and watch. Warden uniforms will also be formally released at this time in which everyone will be required to wear in order to further ourselves even more then we already have and add yet another level of realism to our military. If you cannot make this meeting, please send my forum account a message with a sufficient reason. If you do not have a sufficient reason as to why you cannot make it, and you do not make the meeting, it is likely you will be removed from the Warden roster for inactivity. Hope to see everyone there!

-Grand Highborn Quazar

Important message!

There will be a Warden meeting on Saturday at 10pm EST. This is a very important meeting that will server as an activity check as well. We will be announcing important information including a new rank! The meeting will be open to all wardens, but as for after the meeting we will hold a tournament where the winner will be proclaimed the Warden Champion. The tournament will be wardens only when participating in it, but it is open to the public if others wish to come and watch. Warden uniforms will also be formally released at this time in which everyone will be required to wear in order to further ourselves even more then we already have and add yet another level of realism to our military. If you cannot make this meeting, please send my forum account a message with a sufficient reason. If you do not have a sufficient reason as to why you cannot make it, and you do not make the meeting, it is likely you will be removed from the Warden roster for inactivity. Hope to see everyone there!

-Grand Highborn Quazar

introducing! the new line of Warden Uniforms!

WardenSkinFarm is the password (shh,wardens only) and the password Doubles as a link :D

the uniform is incomplete however,in order to add your face,you can always use Skinedit(link). just add the uniform to the "parts" folder where you saved skinedit,load your skin,and use the part picker to overlap the uniform over your current skin,your face will come through :D new skin made easy,it might take some tweaking,but most of the work gets done for you that way (if it doesnt work,dont worry making a new face,or copying the old one isnt hard either.ask a nice skin maker to help maybe?) these uniforms will be mandatory for events with the Wardens. it is preferrable that you wear it most of the time,but it will be mandatory some if not most of the time (refer to Quazar for exactly when its nessacary) but i know you all will want to support the wardens and wear the uniforms anyway :D

also,the new caste of ranks will be as such:

Grandhighborne

highborne

Noble

Waywatcher

Veteran Guard (eternal/glade)

Guard (eternal/glade)

Initiate

everyone is currently still the same rank they were before.select uniforms accordingly!

(people caught with a uniform not their rank will be disciplined.)

see you all at the meeting! 10pm American Eastern Standard Time! dont forget!

So do we wear our uniforms NOW or later? :/

Also, There is always a possibility I might not make it to the meeting because the weekends are usually "Family day". I will try to persuade my parents to shift the plans to Sunday though.

Oh, Durzio. I'm not sure if BoomBox would be happy if you plan to shift me from his squad to another. :P But you're welcome to try. In anycase. I've copied almost every book in my personal library except for the fearsome 29 Paged Book. *Grrr...* But I might be working on the...lesser-paged-books in the warden library first. Anyone know if I'm allowed in there or not? :P