Tybaro Carthos (Sunfeather)

Ryski

[i][b][size="5"] Tybaro Carthos (Sunfeather) [/size]
Nicknames: Tyb, Ty
Race: Human
Status: Currenty adopted by Hyperio Sunfeather in house Volois. Friend of William Sunfeather

Description
Body Type: Small and skinny but coninuously growing as he reaches his 13th birthday.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark brown
Skin: Slightly tan
Markings/
Tattoos: N/A [/b]
[b]Health: In good health considering his premature liking to alcohol[/b]
[b]Personality: Curious and shy at first but fun loving and playful when you get ot know him.[/b]
[b]Inventory: A short stone sword. Some bread.[/b]
[b]Further Details: Grew up at sea on the passage from Asulon. Bastard son to Sade Carthos (missing). Taking a while to get accustomed to living on land.[/b]

[i][b][size="3"]Life Style[/size]

Alignment*: N/A
Deity*: N/A
Religion: N/A
Alliance/Nation/Home: Kalos. House Stafyr and Volois.[/b]
Job/
Class: N/A[/b]
[b]Title(s): N/A [/b]
[b]Profession(s): N/A [/b]
[b]Special Skill(s): Devoloping a skill for climbing. Also very handy with his short sword.[/b]
[b]Flaw(s): A bit too curious sometimes. Known to eavesdrop on conversations he's not a part in.[/b]

[b][i][size="3"]Weaponry[/size]

Fighting Style: Clumsy but slowly improving
Favored Weapon: Short sword
Archery: N/A

Biography
Parents: True parents: Sade Carthos. Adoption parent: Hyperio Sunfeather
Siblings: William Sunfeather
Children: N/A
Extended Family: N/A
Pet(s): N/A

History

A bastard son to Sade Carthos. He was born at sea on the passage from Asulon. Never met his true fathe (supposedly missing). Mother died giving birth. All the time at sea he's grown a liking to climbing the masts making him a natural climber. When the ships finally docked at Elysium, Tybaro lived as a poor homeless boy at the docks for at least year until William Sunfeather found him. William led him to his father, Hyperio Sunfeather on Kalos, who was a friend to Sade Carthos and gladly took Tybaro into his family.