Race: 75% Dark Elf, 25% High Elf

Description
Height: 6'4
Weight: 140
Body Type: Skinny
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blond with a blue streak
Skin: Blue
Markings/Tattoos: A green tattoo on his back, the symbol of Uarch to be exact. N6v8y4q.png
Health: Healthy.
Personality: Rather cautious when he first meets people, but opens up after a while. Once you get him to open up you will find he is an adventurer and a risk-taker. He tends to be wacky and carefree when nothing demands his attention, but when he has something that needs to be done, he is a consummate professional.
Inventory: An iron-headed staff, with a set of scales in perfect balance and the word "harmony" carved into it.

Life Style
Alignment*: Neutral Good
Deity*: Uarch
Religion: Order of All
Alliance/Nation/Home: Ac'talareh
Job/Class: Artificer/Ward

Title(s): Apothecary, Battlemage, Master Alchemist
Profession(s): Adventurer, Alchemy, Archaeologist, Explorer
Special Skill(s): Inventing new potions and finding ways to use them in hypothetical combat.
Flaw(s): Easily goaded into submission, 

Magic*
Current Status: Non-magic user.

Weaponry
Fighting Style: Black Wind.
Trained Weapon: long sword, bastard sword, and staff.
Favored Weapon: Staff.
Archery: Awful.

Biography
Parents: Chidane and Kamela Varstivus. (deceased)
Siblings: Cirthel Varstivus,
Children: N/A
Extended Family:

Great Grandfather Okarir'sil Nelecar
Pet(s): N/A

It should be noted that Nelecar being this character's grandfather was a bit of an OOC joke I made. He would never have procreated with a dark elf, though it is plausible that one of his more libertine sons did.

I would ask that all who refer IC to Nelecar having had carnal relations with a dark elf cease their actions - unless of course their characters are being slanderous, in which case that is perfectly fine. Even if it did happen, great lengths would have been taken in order to ensure it wasn't public knowledge, and I sense that some subtle meta gaming has occurred on the part of certain elven officials.