Onslaughted

Application (UPDATED)

OOC:

MC Name: Alphrix

Timezone: AEST

Skype Name: Prefer not to Say. Inbox if Needed

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

How long have you been playing on the server?: 2-3 Years

How long you can you be online per day?: Unlimited on Weekends, Depends on Weekdays.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Teutonic Order. 

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: No

RP:

Name: Alphrix

Race: Human

Past Experience in military and combat: Teutonic Order

What are your skills?: Swordsman mastered it since early ages with a upper Teutonic Order member. (RP)

What weapon do you prefer?: Sword or Axe.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to join the order in which many of my acquaintances are in. Also to serve a Order which the Tenets are worth obeying like this one.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Well trained swordsman with much discipline. Also self trained in minor useful skills like, efficient cooking,mining and building.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): Alphrix has had not much of a significant past though Alphrix has been taught to fight and been disciplined by Teutonic Order member Redujin. After that he served the guild for a while until he just ventured to grasp the world which he lives in.

Reads over the parchment 

ACCEPTED

*A Message is sent to the leaders of the Telarian Order*

"Would ye loike t' beh th' official auxiliareh o' th' Dwarven Legion? Ye get gud shite an' more lads. Sound gud?"

~Signed, Lord Chancellor Zahrer Irongrinder~

*Elmore looks over the document and approves it with Lord Huron* "Tha Teilarian order now officalleh under tha Dwarven Legion, T'ank ye Zahrer fer yer porpehstion!" 

OOC:

MC Name:leap1

Timezone:Est.

Skype Name:jordanrichards123

Do you have Teamspeak?:yes

How long have you been playing on the server?:About a year and a month

How long you can you be online per day?:6 hours (if there's good RP)

What past guilds have you been apart of?:The Dectorum

Have you ever held a leadership role before?:on previous characters. but not this one

RP:

Name:Alexander Elric

Race:Human

Past Experience in military and combat:Yes I have gotten in trouble a few times as far as combat goes (I was provoked and violence was the only answer) and I have been trained day and night to be "military ready" 

What are your skills?:One of my few skills is being very stealthy and sneaking around,also I have Great aim with a bow

What weapon do you prefer?:If I was told I could only use one weapon for a battle or something of the sorts I would prefer to have a short sword that was built for a speedy kill.

Why do you wish to join the Order?:One of the things that has influenced me is that all races are Equal in the eyes of the creater And I whole heartily,also I believe that your guild sounds strong but I think I can add an extra hand in making it stronger with the couple of skills I have

What are some strength’s of yours?:Some strengths I have is that I can kill enemies swiftly and very quietly,I Have the pretty rare skill of being very persuasive and Why I  call it rare is because I havn't met anyone who can persuade other people to do things for them blindly,lastly I have a great sense of direction.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography):Alex was born and raised for a while in Salvus before It started doing some shady things,when that started His mother and father fought about moving and money,at one point his father started beating his mother.One night at the age of 15 while he was eating  dinner he had finally had enough and ran away from home. His family didn't look for him for long...or maybe they just didn't look hard enough since he had been living on the roof for a couple of weeks stealing food from others. He began to grow lonely and started out looking for a guild, at this point he stumbled across the Claxdon Guard where he stayed loyal to them untill the very end.after a few months of searching for a new home.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.