The Giovanni

fatwampa

People of Aegis, do you seek employment? Are you tired of wandering around the world, useless? Well I’m presenting you an offer that will not only lead to your success in years to come but also help develop you into a good businessman. The Giovanni family is offering the unemployed of Aegis a chance.

Economic:

What do we need? We need people who can work. What are the qualifications? The ability to work and your loyalty is all we ask. Our business ventures include (but are not limited to) farming, mining, lumbering and trade. If you have skills in any of these areas you are qualified for employment. If you have skills in another area, let us know! We are always happy to expand our business.

Please fill out form {A} to apply for economic membership (found at the bottom).

Military:

We also provide military services that can be hired out to private organizations and civilians. They can also be hired out to government contractors too. They can perform a range of services from protection to offensive action. They can be used as guards or scouts too.

If you’re in applying for the mercenary membership, please fill out form {B} (found at the bottom).

((Any names, info or knowledge you gain from the following section cannot be used in-game as this is meta-gaming))

Other:

We also have many business opportunities that are what some refer to as “illegal.” Nothing completely evil mind you, just some illegal protection for the other members. Maybe a little bit of “other” crimes. Sometimes there are things that need to get done and the government doesn't need to know about it. If you have any questions regarding this side of our business, don’t hesitate to send me a letter. ((PM me for more information regarding this section))

Please fill out form {C} to apply for the criminal membership (found at the bottom).

((Remember, please don’t meta-game. It ruins the game.))

Forms:

Apply for as many as you want but you only need to answer a question once (unless it’s worded differently). We read the applications thoroughly ((I won’t deny an app due to bad grammar though)) so tell the truth. Lie and you may get accepted but you’ll probably be fired when we find out you were not telling the truth.

Form that we":3k8s4bf3]

---Economic membership---

Minecraft name:

What is your (IG) name:

Race:

Age (optional):

Gender (optional):

Short bio (2 sentences min):

Rank the following skills (none, poor, mediocre, good or expert.)

((I know mcmmo is down so this is not actual stats, more like your personal skills as a player))

Mining:

Wood-cutting:

Farming:

Trade:

Any other skills you’re good at not listed above:

Which of these do you enjoy the most?

Would you say you’re loyal?

Do you think you’re a good leader?

Do you have a family history of insanity or other mental instabilities?

Any injuries in the past five years?

---Military Application---

Minecraft name:

What is your (IG) name:

Race:

Age (optional):

Gender (optional):

((I know mcmmo is down so this is not actual stats, more like your personal skills as a player))

Swordsmanship:

Axe Fighting:

Athletics (jumping, ladder jumping etc.):

Bow Accuracy:

Any other skills you have not mentioned above:

Weapon of choice:

Do you follow orders well?

Would you say you are a good military leader?

Have you ever slain a man?

If yes, how did it make you feel?

Are you comfortable with violence?

Can you remain calm?

Form that we":3k8s4bf3]

---Illegal prospects---

((NOTE: you must have an accepted villain app to apply, we will do “background” checks))

Minecraft name:

What is your (IG) name:

Race:

Age (optional):

Gender (optional):

Theft:

Stealth:

Combat (and with what weapon?):

Intimidation:

Athletics:

Deception:

Any other skills you’re good at:

What crime would consider your favorite?

Do you feel that loyalty important?

Do you think you have a leader’s qualities?

Do you have any problems with authority? Explain.

Do you prefer to work alone or in a group setting?

Have you ever held a man at sword point?

Who is your moral example?

Would you consider yourself a violent person?

Do you feel like tricking someone (if told to) is wrong?

Economic Membership:

Minecraft name: Crabbensmasher

What is your (IG) name: Kraubben

Race: Human

Short bio (2 sentences min): I'm an honest, good humored person. Loyal, trustworthy, and willing to do the occasional dirty work. I can clear up pretty much any of your jobs as long as they don't involve excessive mining. Just looking for money at the moment.

Mining: poor

Wood-cutting: Good

Farming: Good (Probably close to expert, but need more practice)

Trade: Good

Any other skills you’re good at not listed above: Just a very dedicated, hardworking person.

Which of these do you enjoy the most? Trade or Farming

Would you say you’re loyal? Of course. I've already mentioned it a few times.

Do you think you’re a good leader? Yes, but still fairly new to the server.

Do you have a family history of insanity or other mental instabilities? Oh let's just say "maybe"

Any injuries in the past five years? No?

Economic Membership:

Minecraft name: Crabbensmasher

What is your (IG) name: Kraubben

Race: Human

Short bio (2 sentences min): I'm an honest, good humored person. Loyal, trustworthy, and willing to do the occasional dirty work. I can clear up pretty much any of your jobs as long as they don't involve excessive mining. Just looking for money at the moment.

Very good, I see you are competent in the skills needed so I'll give you a job. ((PM me the nation you're in so I can give you directions.))

Minecraft name: dyldo

What is your (IG) name: Darnius Olophin

Race: Human (Southeron)

Age (optional): 22

Gender (optional): Male

Short bio (2 sentences min): I am a hardworking person who seeks knowledge in all things, hence why thus far has been roaming the cities of Aegis as a Wandering Scholar, aka a homeless academic who squats in people's houses when it gets too dangerous outside. Although no great shakes in combat, I am a good resource gatherer and am content to farm or mine my days for a long time. Also, I am sick of living in a city miles away from the main cities because of the high rents to stay there for long. I really need a job.

Mining: Good. (I tend to ignore ores when making initial shafts. Mine the route you want to take underground, then later on mine the ores in the walls, celing and floor. I tend to keep things very compact to maximise the amount of material mined, although this does mean I go through picks quickly.)

Wood-cutting: Good. (I always plant a tree where I cut it down, and always destroy leaves first to check if any apples are available to sell.)

Farming: Good (ish... I haven't really tried farming beyond sugar cane. Always willing to give it a go though.)

Trade: None (Beyond selling a couple of feathers to Fortress Krug, I haven't really ever traded much.)

Any other skills you’re good at not listed above: I'm good at keeping things compact and unnoticeable when building things, preferring to waste as little space as possible. I'm also ((IRL)) studying business studies, and have come up with a lot of good ideas for this server that I'm not sure if I actually WANT to implement... (For example... a good banking system. The problem is... I can't see how to do it without tempting myself into scamming loads of people ultimately.)

Which of these do you enjoy the most? To be honest, pretty much everything. I might not be so good at trading with other people.

Would you say you’re loyal? Yes, although I won't walk to my death without voicing my doubts about the situation first.

Do you think you’re a good leader? Not really. I'm too chaotic in mindset sometimes. My plans are usually very complex when I think of them and thus tend to fail when they get big.

Do you have a family history of insanity or other mental instabilities? Nope. Well... A rational fear of zombies.

Any injuries in the past five years? Lightning bolt burnt right arm slightly when running away from an undead mage. Has healed since then though.

Minecraft name: dyldo

What is your (IG) name: Darnius Olophin

Race: Human (Southeron)

Age (optional): 22

Gender (optional): Male

Short bio (2 sentences min): I am a hardworking person who seeks knowledge in all things, hence why thus far has been roaming the cities of Aegis as a Wandering Scholar, aka a homeless academic who squats in people's houses when it gets too dangerous outside. Although no great shakes in combat, I am a good resource gatherer and am content to farm or mine my days for a long time. Also, I am sick of living in a city miles away from the main cities because of the high rents to stay there for long. I really need a job.

We have need of someone of your talents. And if you do believe you could start scamming people... That would be a very "functional" skill. We look out for our own, not the world. ((You should also try to get a villain app in too))

Unfortunately, our HQ was destroyed along with Alstion by Undead so we're trying to rebase. I'll let you know where we begin to rebuild.

Send me a pm when you're active, I'm going to get a job at a bank that interests me in its potential for now, but might get bored of that and want to further opportunities elsewhere.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.