The Shadow Rangers (Under construction)

deathmetus

((I'm so sorry guys my internet has been down due to a recent power outage in my area. I like the website so far and I believe we should continue to grow as a large guild. We need to prepare for the coming map change so that we can establish ourselves well into the new land. I will be on when I can but with the recent construction and power outages in my area it has been hard to get on. If you could all get together and help build up Crimson Vale being our place of operations that would help us for now. The Inn/Tavern is our base please speak to RHcrow about getting underground rooms and helping build. As for working for the guild work on infiltrating the various kingdoms so that we may have information on all the kingdoms as much as possible. We may join with the Rangers of the Forest as a coalition of Rangers as I still need to speak with their leader. Also we may have some upcoming attacks on guilds that threaten the balance of Aegis and must be eliminated. Thanks for reading and I apologize for my absence.))

((the map change when we update to 1.9 or 2.0 whatever it is by then, we will need to have this guild ready to be moved to a new and establish ourselves strongly in the land, do not worry about it too much, just focus on building yourselves and the guild up we will be fine.))

Pholom, I never once claimed leadership, or accepted any new apps, I did however keep in contact via forums and created a website to help organize and communicate with in the clan, ((especially when to forums are down like yesterday)) Deathmetus Please E-mail me when you can so we can colaborate on the website, I still don't know where the Crimson Vale is, I need Coordinates. Also I am all for an alliance or what ever with RotF but I do agree with a merger.

[email protected]

((I will e-mail when I can, as for Crimson Vale it is where Snowy Fields used to be, North of Al'khazar, also when I can I will update the stuff for our clan/guild and post it on the wiki once I have approval, thanks for setting that up Shadowninji, you said you agree with a merger what do you mean by that, like making one Rangers Guild with separate clans within it? Or am I misinterpreting?))

again as i said i could not make it to crimson vale but if i by chance happen to see you there i would like to become a part of the guild

((You are part of the guild I just usually have a conversation with you IG about it, unfortunately I cannot get on to do so tonight, maybe tomorrow. Consider yourself a member brilegend. Check the member list for those who are officially accepted.))

((I will e-mail when I can, as for Crimson Vale it is where Snowy Fields used to be, North of Al'khazar, also when I can I will update the stuff for our clan/guild and post it on the wiki once I have approval, thanks for setting that up Shadowninji, you said you agree with a merger what do you mean by that, like making one Rangers Guild with separate clans within it? Or am I misinterpreting?))

I am down for an alliance but we should stay separate. I applied to RotF but joined the Shadows instead because of the name((I like shadows lol)) and your creativeness. ((Rangers of the Forest sounds a bit redundant to me, aren't rangers in the forest and wilderness anyway? its like saying bird of the sky of fish of the water, Tree of the Ground apple of the tree...any way i think you get my point.))I think we can make awesome lore for the Shadow Rangers So should NOT merge into another Clan.

((I am on A LOT. I sleep, work and minecraft. I can be a big help in getting this thing strong but you need to get in touch with me other than this forum. We need to open a constant dialog so the shadow Rangers can grow strong.))

ok so I found the CV but no one was home...

If you need to get into CV and no one is in it just tell me and I can open the door. ((I am usually on 4 P.M. to 9-10 PST on the weekdays if I don't have a large assignment due the next day.))

((Who are you if I may ask? Whatsoever, I'll not be helping out at the moment. I have to wait for some decisions and stuff, sorry for that.))