The Shadow Rangers (Under construction)

deathmetus

*a scroll is pinned up in all major cities bearing the seal of the Shadow Rangers, it is written in shining dark green ink*

shadowrangerscoatofarms.png

We are the Shadow Rangers

We are a guild of rangers dedicated to protecting the land of Aegis for the people under direction of the current ruler of land. We protect it by any means necessary. We break certain laws to protect the rights and lives of the people we serve and protect.

However we are not a band of thieves, assassins, or Undead Followers. We are neutral in terms of military fighting. We are not a military force. We are scouts, spies, and trackers. We are trained well in combat, however combat is not always necessary to complete the mission. You must believe in peace for the sake of peace. We do not discriminate against any race or religion, but if it interferes with your job then you cannot proceed.

We watch over the people, but do not interfere with their lives unless it affects Aegis as a whole. A single life means nothing in the grand scheme. We want Aegis to continue as a whole. We will do anything to help it continue. Should it stagnate we will breath life into it again so that life may continue in this land. If a decision should be made to kill few to save the many then you must be able to do it.

((Now that the IC is out of the way let me explain a little. We are a neutral guild seeking peace for Aegis. We are mostly scouts and spies, but we each receive heavy combat training, and specialize in a combat area that designates our job or we do more political jobs which include less combat but require good RP, and you must be willing to deceive others if need be. Once skills are out specific jobs will be made, we are going to be a small guild but important to Aegis's future. I have no application yet, but I will be posting information as I design this guild and its lore. This guild is heavy RP, our expectations are high since we are NEUTRAL, maybe even as high as those who are wishing to be Undead or Ascended))

If after reading this and you still wish to continue, place a note here bearing your signature and give us your combat specialization, and describe your character. We will be building a small town for us to work in soon and work from, if you have ideas for places, we will only use the most brutal and harsh climates, please place a note here, I suggest some dark and hidden.

((If you want to reserve a spot for your app you may do so, I will have apps out as soon as I can get some more information. Keep posted on this page as I will edit it anytime I can get new information.))

((More Guild lore will be posted on this post of the topic, further info shall be posted below it))

Requirements

To join our guild of rangers you must be as neutral as possible, that does not mean you do not care at all for anything, it only means you have no ties you cannot break for the sake of Aegis. We are the lone wolves banding together for the sake of Aegis.

You also must be skilled in a way of combat. We will have builders, and politicians, and gatherers, and other jobs but we all must be ready to take arms to defend our home and Aegis, wherever we are needed.

You must also realize that we have loyalty only to Aegis and its people. Do not think we are loyal to a specific king or leader, for if they should prove harmful to the good of Aegis we must put a stop to it. We are the silent guardians, we watch over all for the sake of Aegis not for the sake of any individual life.

Remember this if you wish to join....

((Application:

MC User Name:

In Game Name:

Character Bio (as detailed as possible):

Character Flaws:

Good Deeds:

Evil Deeds:

Why do you wish to join (remember we are neutral to ascended and undead):

Your Specialty:

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style):

Are you neutral or do you lean one side or the other? Explain why and if you can be willing to the opposite?

What is your reasoning for joining? What is your reasoning behind you actions?

What is your reaction?

The city is being taken over. The city is full of innocent people and still you have many fighters alive, however you are losing the city and they have begun to burn parts of it to take out your defenses. The leader of the enemy force has come to say that he searches for a child, a specific, presumably innocent child, and if you are to give him the child he will spare the city. This child happens to be your brother and last remaining family member. You know he will kill your brother. Do you give up your brother to save the city or condemn it to more fighting just to save your brother?

An underwater tunnel is being constructed despite an almost certain loss of several lives [actually, all but certain]. Presumably the expected loss is a calculated cost that society is prepared to pay for having the tunnel. At a critical moment when a fitting must be lowered into place, a workman is trapped in a section of the partly laid tunnel. If it is lowered, it will surely crush the trapped workman to death. Yet, if it is not and a time consuming rescue of the workman is attempted, the tunnel will have to be abandoned and the whole project begun anew. Two workmen have already died in the project as a result of anticipated and unavoidable conditions in the building of the tunnel. What should be done?

A fat man leading a group of people out of a cave on a coast is stuck in the mouth of that cave. In a short time high tide will be upon them, and unless he is unstuck, they will all be drowned except the fat man, whose head is out of the cave. But, fortunately, or unfortunately, someone has with him a stick of dynamite. There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using [that] dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown. What should they do?

Ranks/Titles

Shadow's Apprentice: An apprentice, they learn from the High Rangers of Shadow and begin training towards the basics of combat and stealth

Shadow Ranger: A beginner in the ranks, has received basic training and begins to study their specializations.

Veteran Shadow Ranger: A specialized Ranger who has received his training completely and begins to work outside the walls of Shadowglen.

High Ranger of Shadow: Four of these lead the work at Shadowglen, they teach and command new recruits.

The Hidden Ranger: The Leader of the political and other deceptive and infiltration jobs of the Shadow Rangers.

The Lieutenant of Shadow: The Leader of the combat and other defensive work for the Shadow Rangers.

The Shadow Hunter: The leader of gatherers and hunters for the guild, he gets money through crafting of items, gathering of materials, and killing of monsters clearing the roads.

The Shadowed Architect: The Leader of building and other improvements for Shadowglen and for building jobs in Aegis.

The Mark of Shadow: The Second in command to the Captain, helps with the council and helps personally with the missions of the Captain.

The Captain of Shadow: The Leader of the Shadow Rangers, he heads the council of seven that command Shadowglen and the Rangers.

Jobs

((We are building the Guildhouse and we will need darkwood, stone, redstone torches, bookshelves,wool, glass, lava, water, chests, furnaces, palnks, workbenches, beds, doors, trapdoors, netheraack, fences, and ladders.

We will be accepting applications soon since I will be posting it and only those accepted shall know where the guildhouse is actually located))

The Guildlist

Hunter=Gatherer=Brown

Architect=Builder=Teal

Military=Defenders=Dark Blue

Scout=Spy=Grey

Shadow's Apprentices: Dareth ((Halt99)), Codrik ((ShadowNinji)), Reiogi ((brilegend))

===============================================================

Shadow Rangers:

Veteran Shadow Rangers:

High Rangers of Shadow:

Shadow Hunter:

Lieutenant of Shadow:

The Hidden Ranger:

The Shadowed Architect:

The Mark of Shadow:

Captain of Shadow: Miles ((deathmetus))

I'm not sure I trust Malstar. He is not known for his neutrality.

This is not Malstar who is speaking but someone who knows him. ((Cant explain but they are two different people))

This is not Malstar who is speaking but someone who knows him. ((Cant explain but they are two different people))

((A LOTC version of multiple personality disorder?))

((jekyll and hyde yes,except Jekyll is good leaning neutral and hyde is evil leaning neutral, now if we can stay on topic would you like to join?))

i would like to join and are you a evil group or good so i know...

*Facepalm* He said they were neutral, several times!

lol the guy saw the name and posted without reading anything most likely, i can see it now "Shadow rangers that is a cool name, *clicks reply* CAN you give details on the organization..."

lol the guy saw the name and posted without reading anything most likely, i can see it now "Shadow rangers that is a cool name, *clicks reply* CAN you give details on the organization..."

And he is also applying for every guild he can.

reserved for app

IGN:TheDrunk

Character: Maithar

Specialization: Bow

Looks good. If you need any help i will be glad to help.

i have been looking for a guild that describes me perfectly. i have now found it.

mc name: brilegend

in-game name: reoigi

specialties: swordplay archery

i wish to join as soon as possible but i defend aegis and its people.

((jobs requirements and ranks have been updated, please help us find a home ))