The Shadow Rangers (Under construction)

deathmetus

Why not try to buy a plot of land in Haven once we are allowed in again? I will contribute whatever i can.

*edit* or any town for that matter. You can worry about setting up a permanent guild hall later once you have vip or you can gather some people together and help you get vip.

*eidt 2* Forget about contributing what i can, you have my full cooperation. I hope to see his go through.

I have no sig, but i still want to join.

This sounds like a great guild, ive quit 3 or 4 to join, its the exact one ive been looking for.

My idea for an ap

IGN:

MC username:

Race(IC race):

Do you have Friendships with anyone of power in a kingdom?:

Short bio for your Character:

(I ran out of ideas here.)

IGN:Cralt

MC username:Conordude8

Race(IC race):Elf

Do you have Friendships with anyone of power in a kingdom?:Not really

Short bio for your Character:When he was born, he was sent to a small group of Elven nobles, to be adopted, they took him in and nurtured him, until A undead attack killed them, and he was left alone.

He was found by a Survivalist, in the woods, and he lved with him and was taught the ways of the elves.

Thats my filling out of the app, you dont have to use it, but anyway.

((The app will be more in depth then that since we are a rp heavy group. To let you guys know the reason I have yet to update yet is cause yes there are some things with skills that will help me making the jobs and other lists. Thanks for the suggestion and the support @thedrunk. I have been designing the guildhouse for the city offline and will post pics and info on that as soon as I can as well I will have an app soonish and more details to come, stay posted and it will be on before the weekend is over (EST) ))

((also if you want post some of your ideas for jobs and any ideas for what the guild may need please post))

Here is my idea for an application.

Minecraft User Name:

Name:

Background (Chronologically)

Deeds (List):

Character Flaws:

Hero’s Specialty (not just weapon; at least 1 paragraph long):

What is your characters mindset or rational for the actions they take?

How do you determine wdhat course of action to take?

What is your reaction?

An underwater tunnel is being constructed despite an almost certain loss of several lives [actually, all but certain]. Presumably the expected loss is a calculated cost that society is prepared to pay for having the tunnel. At a critical moment when a fitting must be lowered into place, a workman is trapped in a section of the partly laid tunnel. If it is lowered, it will surely crush the trapped workman to death. Yet, if it is not and a time consuming rescue of the workman is attempted, the tunnel will have to be abandoned and the whole project begun anew. Two workmen have already died in the project as a result of anticipated and unavoidable conditions in the building of the tunnel. What should be done?

A fat man leading a group of people out of a cave on a coast is stuck in the mouth of that cave. In a short time high tide will be upon them, and unless he is unstuck, they will all be drowned except the fat man, whose head is out of the cave. But, fortunately, or unfortunately, someone has with him a stick of dynamite. There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using [that] dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown. What should they do?

I would Like To Join the Guild Sounds Awesome. I am good at Swordsmanship

and would Love to join.

MCN: Spartan216

IGN:Verigan

Specalization:Swordsmanship

Race: Elf

-Knight_Verigan

((The app is up and recruiting has begun, we have a city in which to have a base of operations so check the app and join in!))

(Application:

MC User Name: brilegend

In Game Name: reoigi

Character Bio (as detailed as possible):wether or not you belive it is up to you but never the less it's the only one i will tell you

“Reoigi” a man called. It was seconds before the world felt the first glimpse of the sun. a young boy was out beating a practice dummy with a stick. “Reoigi” it’s too early to be training. “I know” Reoigi said. “But I woke up and had no other way to pass the time” Reoigi said. “You are a few weeks shy of 10” the man said kneeling down to hug the boy. “You should not be training so hard” he said. “Now come home to your mother and me” the man said. Reoigi yawned. “So you are tired after all” the man said. “I’ll tell you the story of aegis again, how would you like that” he man said. Reoigi had only heard it twice and from the story teller at that.

“I would like that very much” Reoigi said. The man laughed and cleared his throat. A gust of crisp air meant that summer had ended. The man started “there is a land far from here, one that is called aegis.” “There dwarves and orcs lie” the man said. Reoigi thought they didn’t exist but was too polite to intrude. “They have started civilization every race living differently. Dwarves lurked underground while orcs chose to live in the desert.” He said

“But they did not live in harmony with each other. War broke out between the two sometimes. Elves and humans were there too.” He said. Reoigi had heard of elves living to the east but had never seen one. “They lived in harmony trading and sharing jokes. But they were different from us. A man was accused of a crime he did not commit and was found guilty by the elven court. He managed to escape and headed north. he brought some friends with him on the journey north. 4 elves and 4 men. They were friendly and kind. They traveled until they could continue no more. So they started to build. A small town, Then kingdoms. They are long gone but there kingdoms stand here today.” The man finished.

The man messed up Reoigi’s hair. The man went inside to the house as Reoigi watched the sun’s light stream through buildings. Reoigi went inside also. He went to his room where a map of the kingdom lay. He thought about aegis. He thought about the distant land. He wondered if he would ever see it. He especially wanted to see a dwarf. To the south of the city walls were some woods. He loved to climb the trees. his mother did not approve but Reoigi loved it.

5 years later.

Reoigi stood over his father’s grave. Beside it was his mother’s grave. His friend lothar put an arm around him. Reoigi cried but then a crisp wind ran through the city meaning the end of summer. He smiled and got up. He went to his house. He grabbed his sword. The stone was heavy in his hands. His father gave it to him. He raised it then sheathed it in his scabbard. He grabbed a few coins and decided to adventure through the kingdom. lothar climbed to the roof of Reoigi’s house. There he saw Reoigi staring out at the kingdom. The house was built on a hill and provided a view of the kingdom. in the distance a castle lay. Lothar said “where will you go now”. Reoigi said “I’m going to a place that will find me”. Reoigi went to the woods and learned the kingdom inside out.

3 years later

Reoigi had come to Atil a large village. For the first time he fell at peace. He loved how the city glowed in the night. It was a warm glow he thought. Not having enough money to buy a house he lived in the woods. He loved a tree that grew just outside the walls. One night he watched the moon light stream through the leaves. Below a small pond lay. The moon made the water glitter giving the place a surreal feel to it. He turned around and looked into the pond. His eyes glowed more than usual in his reflection. He thought nothing of it at the time and went to sleep in the branch. He woke up in the morning as the sun’s rays streaked the horizon. Reoigi climbed down. The small pond glittered with blue light. Reoigi looked into the pond and splashed his face with water. He opened his eyes and saw a face shrouded in shadow. His eyes glittered with a blue flame.

He put a hood on and looked back at the tree. He turned around and walked to the city he bumped into a man. He said sorry. The man continued. Reoigi walked to an armory. He looked at the armor. He only wanted a hood to cover his face. He saw nothing. Reoigi then continued to the market. He looked around for some meat. The butcher shouted “out get out now and never come back”. Reoigi was deeply affected. He ran away hoping that this was all a dream but he knew it wasn’t. he went back to his stuff and looked at his stone sword. He suddenly felt normal again. He put the sword down and grabbed his bow and quiver. He went hunting in the woods.

He saw a stag and easily nailed a few arrows in it. He lived off of that stag for a week. One night a man called “hey you I’ve seen you before”. Reoigi turned around to see a man with a black cloak. “Who are you” Reoigi asked. “That is for me to know and you to find out” the man said. “how do you know me” Reoigi asked. The man said “déjà vu I guess”. The two became friends almost instantly. “I believe I am supposed to teach you how to fight” the man said. “how” Reoigi asked. “I am the best fighter I know” Reoigi said. “Can I call you shade” the man asked. Reoigi said “yes of course but how can you teach me how to fight better” Reoigi asked impatiently. “I’ll show you” the man said. He picked up a stick and tossed it to Reoigi. He then picked up another stick. The two started to spar. For almost an hour no one hit each other. Each performing dodges and parrys until finally Reoigi met his match and the man knocked him on the chin breaking the stick and knocking Reoigi down. “that’s how” the man said.

The two connected like long lost brothers. The man told Reoigi something that changed his life. “even you who is possessed by shadows is not evil. Your decision can be swayed, your judgment may be broken but you have the final say, your life is your choice. The night air swayed lazily through the forest. The man laid down and started to sleep. Reoigi thought about what the man said for the night and he was no longer afraid of what he is. The night became morning and Reoigi started to call himself shade. He hunted in the forest and sold the meat in the city and slowly saved up. for months he trained with the man. One day he had enough money to buy a house. So he did.

He lived in the city but spent most of his time hunting. One day while in the forest he smelled smoke. He ran back to the city. Most of it was in ashes now but on the far side he saw the mayor watch as the city burned down. The city of ashes. He ran back to his home and managed to salvage his stone sword. He quickly ran out. he came back to the tree where the man was waiting. “the corrupt want power and do not care for the lives they took getting it” the man said grimly. “I have heard news of undead raids and attacks. Everyone who will join will be rewarded” he said. “But what undead don’t exist” shade said. “if only that were true” the man said. “go to oren” the man said. Shade had never heard of oren before. “how will I get there” shade asked. The man only threw a compass at him and ran.

Shade stared down at the compass. It span in circles until shade picked it up. when he did it pointed in a general south direction. Shade followed it. For no less than half a year he walked through harsh terrain climbing mountains, conquering deserts and crossing plains. On his seventh month he saw a city in the horizon. He walked to it. As he saw it clearly he started to run. He found a sign saying 20 miles to winterfell. He ran for hours but he finally came to the city walls. He asked “where am I”. a man from behind said you are in aegis. Shade unable to comprehend the fact that he had been the first person to cross the distance to aegis. The last thing he remembered was hitting the floor. He woke up in a temple and rolled over in pain. He had not thought about the toll that the journey had taken on him. He passed out and woke up with the well of life on one side and the well of death on the other.

A monk said if you see an undead kill it on sight they are the bane of all life. Shade unsheathed his stone sword. He walked forward and found some stairs up. he followed them and saw a forest before him. He went down the stairs and came onto a stone road. He found a sign saying to oren. Shade knelt having finally made it he knew what he had to do for the first time in a long time. He had to exterminate all of the undead. He walked down the road and eventually came o a city gate. He asked if they would open up, a man asked “name and business”. Shade responded “I am Reoigi” and I wish to see the city. “fair enough” the man said. The gate opened up before him. He walked through with the sun high in the sky casing its glow on all that it see’s

Character Flaws:i see's my shadows as a curse now. everywhere i go i am discriminated against because i keep a low hood. i anger easily and can not pursue justice only revenge. i am also quick to make enemies

Good Deeds: i has mastered myself proving to i that in the end i hold the final decisions. i only go on journeys where revenge and justice are the same.

Evil Deeds:i have made the wrong choice now and then pissed on the kings name etc. but i always knows when it must be done.

Why do you wish to join (remember we are neutral to ascended and undead):i read this note and saw what others didn't. i saw myself and my shadows. i saw a society of people who were seen as evil, seen as pathetic but what they saw was themselves was their own will and power and they truly believed in themselves people who in the end did what was right.

Your Specialty: i call myself a weapons master. i will use any weapon but in the end i prefer a stone sword

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style): i as i said will use anything to beat my enemy. i prefer to wear no armor so that i can be faster in battle. i use more speed and cunning then strength because a strong man never beat the enemy he couldn't hit while a fast man won because he was never hit.

Are you neutral or do you lean one side or the other? Explain why and if you can be willing to the opposite? let me tell you a story that may not even be true but it is one that may explain your question

during the creation of all that is two forces lay claim to power. a light so pure and bright, and a shadow so dark and harsh. the light claimed all that it saw bringing warmth to the earth. but for what it did not see lay shadow. shadow never claimed more than was given. for the shadow saw a different power. one to outlast its enemies. the two ruled the earth and for when god created life both lay claim. in the beginning life prevailed and the forces of what is lay in balance. but in the creation of civilization a leader was appointed and he ruled all that was his. he used the light to make the cities better. the one after that followed. but one leader fell to the ways of evil. he made life harsh and difficult for those who ruled. shadows had stood and watched but for the first time an enemy arose. one who is evil. the people harness the shadows within and violence was created. blood was shed but the enemy fell. the people who had lost loved ones hated shadow in it's entirety. for they considered it evil. shadow was not arrogant like light and let it pass. and the people forget. the rise of iblees tainted the world and violence ran through without cause. the people remembered that it was shadow who brought violence and it was considered evil. shadow again let it go but it did not stop. the people did not forget this time. shadow understood and did not fight back. light was worshiped and shadow was hated. shadow was angry at light but understood. shadow lead down a hard existence and was never looked at with glory. in this there were those who hated the people and believed that they loved the shadow. darkness and evil and crooked deeds were done in the name of shadow and shadow hated this. shadow took the men down and blessed a few with its power to show that it to was good. but those who were blessed went mad with blood lust and killed all they met. shadow thought of even lower did something else. it brang back the men who died back and they were grateful. they went out preaching its good will but were executed for being evil. to this day shadow tries to show the world its kindness but most refuse. those who understand are discriminated against and face death. But now shadow rises. it manifest in all aiding them against the wrath of all that is evil

i learn from my own experiences. a friend might try something which will fail and i will learn from his failure. my enemy might make a mistake i will learn not to do the same

What is your reasoning for joining? What is your reasoning behind you actions? as i mentioned i saw myself in it. i pursue a life of shadow. one where i do not command army's i win wars. i also wish to help the cause of continuing aegis

What is your reaction? not sure what i'm supposed to be reacting to but i will say that more of me went into that application then i ever have before.

The city is being taken over. The city is full of innocent people and still you have many fighters alive, however you are losing the city and they have begun to burn parts of it to take out your defenses. The leader of the enemy force has come to say that he searches for a child, a specific, presumably innocent child, and if you are to give him the child he will spare the city. This child happens to be your brother and last remaining family member. You know he will kill your brother. Do you give up your brother to save the city or condemn it to more fighting just to save your brother?

first i would refuse but then i would think about other people's brothers and how they would die. i would then give my brother up and feel bad about it the rest of my life

An underwater tunnel is being constructed despite an almost certain loss of several lives [actually, all but certain]. Presumably the expected loss is a calculated cost that society is prepared to pay for having the tunnel. At a critical moment when a fitting must be lowered into place, a workman is trapped in a section of the partly laid tunnel. If it is lowered, it will surely crush the trapped workman to death. Yet, if it is not and a time consuming rescue of the workman is attempted, the tunnel will have to be abandoned and the whole project begun anew. Two workmen have already died in the project as a result of anticipated and unavoidable conditions in the building of the tunnel. What should be done?

if i could have my way i would do both but in the end only one family will complain about his death but an entire kingdom will suffer higher taxes and wont be able to pay for food suffering a horrific life for the entire kingdom crush the man but go home feeling bad about it

A fat man leading a group of people out of a cave on a coast is stuck in the mouth of that cave. In a short time high tide will be upon them, and unless he is unstuck, they will all be drowned except the fat man, whose head is out of the cave. But, fortunately, or unfortunately, someone has with him a stick of dynamite. There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using [that] dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown. What should they do?

why are these so hard. one over th life of many, stick the guy with tnt.

MC User Name:TheDrunk

In Game Name:Maithar

Character Bio (as detailed as possible):

Character Flaws: His long time in the woods has made him a scoptophobic or a person afraid of being seen. When stared at, his body begins to shake and he collapses on the floor seeking to escape the gaze of who ever is looking at him. His years in he forest have also made him a xenophobic, though only to the extreme where he would be wary of any strangers.

Good Deeds: I have patrolled roads during the night, hunting down monsters and assisted in the constuction and maintance of one fort.

Evil Deeds: None

Why do you wish to join (remember we are neutral to ascended and undead):

Your Specialty: The bow

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style): I prefer to stay as far away from thge traget, using precise shots to take out the traget. If the target gets to close, i will retreat for the moment and wait till i am ready to strike again.

Are you neutral or do you lean one side or the other? Explain why and if you can be willing to the opposite? I an neutral in the sense that i will follow only the logical path while trying to come to the simplest and most effective solution to a problem. When i am directly involed as a participant i will work to bettering myself and coming to an aceptable outcome. So in a sense i am neutral but i am more predispoed to myself or the oginization i am employed at.

What is your reasoning for joining? What is your reasoning behind you actions?

Logic is the only reason behind my actions. Each nation is tied down by the diplomatic ties they make with other nations and kingdoms. These ties also limit the mobility of a person throught the world. Inorder to maximize your effectiveness throught the would of agiesm, you would need to either work as a free lancer or be part of a group that can work anywhere with in Agies. In iaddition there is no force to cheak the rising power of each nation.

What is your reaction?

The city is being taken over. The city is full of innocent people and still you have many fighters alive, however you are losing the city and they have begun to burn parts of it to take out your defenses. The leader of the enemy force has come to say that he searches for a child, a specific, presumably innocent child, and if you are to give him the child he will spare the city. This child happens to be your brother and last remaining family member. You know he will kill your brother. Do you give up your brother to save the city or condemn it to more fighting just to save your brother?

In the interest of achieving the most favorable result, the boy should be given. Logically speaking the life of one boy is nothing compared to the that of the city. in an event such as this, you would want to minimize casualties all else are secondary priorities.

This is an expected cuasilty. The final peice should be laid down as the life of one work man is surly expendable.

This a simple matter. The remaining people in the cavern should do anything possible to escape even if it is killing another person as the survial of ones self must take precedent.

ill kfinish later still thinking

((Application:

MC User Name: Lymdil

In Game Name: Lym

Character Bio (as detailed as possible): Going to copy & paste it from my AV Villian Application soon.

Character Flaws: Easy to control.

Good Deeds: Helping building several Towns, saving people from Bandits.

Evil Deeds: Worshipping Iblees, Consorting with the Undead

Why do you wish to join (remember we are neutral to ascended and undead): Most likely because we have met and I now where the HQ is located.

Your Specialty: Sneaking / Stealing / Connections to special people / Decent Architect

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style): Hybrid between Sword / Axe but also good with the Bow.

Are you neutral or do you lean one side or the other? Explain why and if you can be willing to the opposite? I try to be neutral as possible to everyone. Some are appears as good business partners.

What is your reasoning for joining? What is your reasoning behind you actions? I would like to join because I see much potential in this guild. Also, since I'm part of Crimson Vale I could need a neutral guild.

What is your reaction?

I wouldn't give up my brother, especially if he's the last member of my family. I'm loyal to my Family and only would betray if it's really need.

In my opinion, the tunnel should be abadoned and the workman should be saved. A Life is not equal to the money that would need to be spent on a new tunnel!

They should use the Dynamite to save the others. A loss off 1 person is nothing against a loss of lots of others.

Deathmetus? I hope you remember me, I'm Lym. Hope to see you soon again.

Pho

((Application))

MC User Name: ShadowNinji

In Game Name: Codrik

Character Bio (as detailed as possible): [Pre joining LotC]- As a baby, Codrik was left on a door step by his mother who was an elf and was made to get rid of the baby by her parents because he was illegitimate son of a human. The door happened to be that of a wealthy merchant and his wife in a small town bordering the wilds. Being unable to conceive a child on their own, the baby was received by Merchant and his wife as a gift from the gods and they never loved him less than anything but their own. From an early age, Codrik showed slight resemblance to an elf. When mentioned by Maria the Merchants wife, to Douglas Bradstone the Merchant, He quickly dismised the issue and said that he thought that Codrik looked like the two of them. Codrik was made to study very hard from an early age in the areas of Architecture, Construction, Fighting, wilderness Survival and Mercantile. At the age of thirteen Codrik losing almost all resemblance to an elf, was sent off to an academy to further his education. Upon his return three years later, Codrik arrived to discover his town in ruins. Finding only a handful of scraggly survives, Codrik learned that an attack by the undead on this town had left very few survivors, his parents not among them. Feeling completely lost and alone Codrik Wandered the wilderness for months surviving from the knowledge he had learned from his adopted father, after finely emerging and making his way to the capital city of Al'Khazar. After a Year of recovering from the lost of his parents, Codrik was ready to set out and make a path of his own in the world [1 LotC year later] Codrik has made a great living Slaying monsters and keeping the trails to Al'Kahzar safe. He lives in a room at the Rusty Hook Bar and in and you can usually find him there drinking with travelers and telling tales of his adventures past and adventures yet to come.

Character Flaws: To trusting, Codrik is willing to help out a complete stranger at any time. This has cause him to be robbed by muggers on various occasions.

Good Deeds: Codrik hath done no deeds of notable good

Evil Deeds:Codrik hath done no evil.

Why do you wish to join (remember we are neutral to ascended and undead): I am a Chaotic Neutral Human Ranger so its the perfect guild(wish we wouldn't call it a guild,how'bout Clan?)for me. I love to role play and work with others to accomplish tasks. I think I have what it takes to rise through the ranks and become a prominent member.

Your Specialty: None yet.

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style):[not sure what you are asking exactly] I focus on my Sword and hit and run tactics.

Are you neutral or do you lean one side or the other? Explain why and if you can be willing to the opposite? I tend to lean toward good, always willing to help people rather than rob them but everything has a price. When it comes down to it, that my Clan and I succeed is all that matters.

What is your reasoning for joining? What is your reasoning behind you actions? I am looking for a group of people to RP and have fun with so we can flourish and prosper. This seems like just my style!

What is your reaction? Shadow Rangers? Count me in!!!

The city is being taken over. The city is full of innocent people and still you have many fighters alive, however you are losing the city and they have begun to burn parts of it to take out your defenses. The leader of the enemy force has come to say that he searches for a child, a specific, presumably innocent child, and if you are to give him the child he will spare the city. This child happens to be your brother and last remaining family member. You know he will kill your brother. Do you give up your brother to save the city or condemn it to more fighting just to save your brother? Let the city burn, If you don't protect your brothers and sisters you have nothing, you stand by them with loyalty and courage.

An underwater tunnel is being constructed despite an almost certain loss of several lives [actually, all but certain]. Presumably the expected loss is a calculated cost that society is prepared to pay for having the tunnel. At a critical moment when a fitting must be lowered into place, a workman is trapped in a section of the partly laid tunnel. If it is lowered, it will surely crush the trapped workman to death. Yet, if it is not and a time consuming rescue of the workman is attempted, the tunnel will have to be abandoned and the whole project begun anew. Two workmen have already died in the project as a result of anticipated and unavoidable conditions in the building of the tunnel. What should be done? This is a calculated risk, the workers know dangers involved. If possible attempt a rescue but not at the cost of more life, Lower the fitting at the lasts moment possible, but what must be done must be done.

A fat man leading a group of people out of a cave on a coast is stuck in the mouth of that cave. In a short time high tide will be upon them, and unless he is unstuck, they will all be drowned except the fat man, whose head is out of the cave. But, fortunately, or unfortunately, someone has with him a stick of dynamite. There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using [that] dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown. What should they do? Well he isn't family so blow the fat ass up, One life to save many.

Application:

MC User Name: halt99

In Game Name: Dareth

Character Bio (as detailed as possible): (This was my bio when I joined about a week ago). Dareth was a raised by his grandparents for most of his life after his parents were killed in a fire. His grandparents were poor and Dareth learned how to survive on very little. His grandparents lived out in the middle of nowhere so Dareth's life was pretty dull. He didn't mind a dull life, he spent much of his time indoors reading or being taught how to do things like fish and use a weapon by his grandfather. One day, a group of bandits who were on the run came by their home. They barged in and slaughtered Dareth's grandparents. Dareth (who was outside looking at the clouds), heard the commotion and ran inside. He saw his grandparents laying on the floor and went into a mini-rage. He grabbed a kitchen knife and ran at the nearest bandit. The bandit laughed and disarmed him in a matter of seconds. The bandits knocked Dareth to the floor and looted the house. As they were leaving, Dareth managed to get up and tried to attack them again. The bandits complimented him on his persistence and one of them cut his cheek and said that they were going to spare him for amusing them. After they left Dareth buried his grandparents and swore to himself that he would get stronger so next time he could actually do something. He was 9 at the time. After that he wandered around the country side doing odd jobs in the Whisper Isles. (Now) Dareth is now living in Al'Khazard in an inn. He goes out every night to train and killing monsters. He has tried to fufill his goal of becoming a guard for the city, but has learned that the Oren Guard is unorganized and rather rude so He decided to look into different career options. You can usually find him wandering the King's road looking for people causing trouble or the occasional monster.

Character Flaws: Dareth has become unsure with himself after not being able to stop his grandparents murderers. He questions himself from time to time whether he is doing the right thing or if it is worth it. He also tends to not trust people until they can prove they can prove to be trustworthy (although he acts friendly, he is secretly studying your every move).

Good Deeds: None

Evil Deeds: None.

Why do you wish to join (remember we are neutral to ascended and undead): I have been trying to join an organization that is organized and works together to do things. I love the idea of "We are the silent guardians, we watch over all for the sake of Aegis not for the sake of any individual life."

Your Specialty: I am a swordsman ((I joined recently so the archery thing was already broken, but when it is fixed I will train that too.))

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style): I focus on using swords for fighting. ((Don't really know what you mean by style)) I like using guerilla war tactics.

Are you neutral or do you lean one side or the other? Explain why and if you can be willing to the opposite? So far I am neutral for I have not really seen anything that would cause me to sway either way. Everyone has their reasons for being on a side and both sides think they are the right ones. I am willing to go either way in a situation if I feel it is the right thing to do.

What is your reasoning for joining? What is your reasoning behind you actions? (Isn't this the same as "Why do you wish to join?") I am looking to join because I want to work "behind the scenes" and still make a difference.

What is your reaction? (?)

The city is being taken over. The city is full of innocent people and still you have many fighters alive, however you are losing the city and they have begun to burn parts of it to take out your defenses. The leader of the enemy force has come to say that he searches for a child, a specific, presumably innocent child, and if you are to give him the child he will spare the city. This child happens to be your brother and last remaining family member. You know he will kill your brother. Do you give up your brother to save the city or condemn it to more fighting just to save your brother? Answer: I would give up my brother for the greater good. It would probably haunt me for the rest of my life, but it would also add to my determination to be able to stop people like that from roaming free and destroying cities.

An underwater tunnel is being constructed despite an almost certain loss of several lives [actually, all but certain]. Presumably the expected loss is a calculated cost that society is prepared to pay for having the tunnel. At a critical moment when a fitting must be lowered into place, a workman is trapped in a section of the partly laid tunnel. If it is lowered, it will surely crush the trapped workman to death. Yet, if it is not and a time consuming rescue of the workman is attempted, the tunnel will have to be abandoned and the whole project begun anew. Two workmen have already died in the project as a result of anticipated and unavoidable conditions in the building of the tunnel. What should be done? Answer: I would have a rescue attempted, but if the rescuer is in danger or he can't make it in time, then the worker trapped knew what he enlisted for. I would also continue the project because otherwise the two men who already died, would have died for nothing.

A fat man leading a group of people out of a cave on a coast is stuck in the mouth of that cave. In a short time high tide will be upon them, and unless he is unstuck, they will all be drowned except the fat man, whose head is out of the cave. But, fortunately, or unfortunately, someone has with him a stick of dynamite. There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using [that] dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown. What should they do? Answer: Use the dynamite.