The Shadow Rangers (Under construction)

deathmetus

You threaten a neutral guild with such hostility. We never have planned to destroy any honorable guilds and if you threaten us as such I will bring with us the allies we have amongst nations and fellows guilds to defend us. We have no offensive intentions and if you continue to threaten us I will see you arrested.

((All of the following is OOC except for the part about the talks))

On the matter of Arbreks post

We received this notice.

"Any New guild trying to form without support will be met with hostility.

Your founding threatens to make Aegis weak with small splinter factions.

Any Wayword knights discovered will be captured, interogated and possibly executed.

Great app but we use a website now. Http://shadrin.webs.com please go apply there and i will put you on the roster! Thank you and may the shadows hide you.

OOC Just out of curiosity what program did you use to set up your website? I want to set up a website for my server i just started and am wondering how to go about it?

OOC Just out of curiosity what program did you use to set up your website? I want to set up a website for my server i just started and am wondering how to go about it?

Webs.com

MC User Name:spychicken956

In Game Name:Gamil_Zirak

Character Bio (as detailed as possible):He was born in the streets and lived by his wits often turning to stealing with a gang of his he has always wanted to belong

Character Flaws:Is a looter if he finds a chest that someone left the key near it he takes what he wants he is trying to stop but it is hard for him

Good Deeds:has fought the undead many times and even defeated Casandras Minion when she attacked Kal Urguan

Evil Deeds:Has looted many times

Why do you wish to join (remember we are neutral to ascended and undead):He wants to bring peace to Aiegis and wishes to help the people

Your Specialty:good at moving around seen and unseen and is a skilled climber

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style):Sword play and archery

Are you neutral or do you lean one side or the other? Explain why and if you can be willing to the opposite? he is neutral for the most part even though he fights the undead he does not really think the ascended can do much

What is your reasoning for joining? What is your reasoning behind you actions?he wants to bring peace to the land. He doesnt like violence but will use it when necessary.

Application (If I need a villain app, I can easily get one, I have quite a few reasons stored up for being evil.):

MC username: Wesmellbad123

RP name: Bruug_Cactik

Character bio: (From Bruug's perspective) I was born into a small town in the Wilds, far to the North. My parents were always loving and caring. I had two brothers, both older than himself. My first brother was born with a wasting disease that made him small and weak, and when my father first took him out to hunt, he was mauled by a wolf. The only thing I remember of him is the crimson blood gushing down his throat. My second brother was also weak, but shrewd. He was cruel and abusive. I saw him do many, many, horrible things. He once caught a bird with a broken wing. He kept it until its wing healed, only to break it again, just for the sadistic pleasure of its cries of pain. I grew up strong, and I got a lover. Her deep blue eyes were like pools of moonlight, beckoning me in... One day, I left my village to kill a giant that had been eating farmer's livestock, and farmers to prove myself to my love. I returned to find my brother raping my love with my parents dead bodies on the floor, hideous burns all over their skin. As I walked in, he slowly pressed his knife into her, and I watched as her life left her. I went into a frenzied rage and killed and burned everyone and everything in the village. I saw them running, fleeing me. I felt their pain, as I murdered every last woman and child. I knew what I did was monstrous, but I could not stop. I left that village behind me in ashes, tears in my eyes. Many months later, I reached Aegis. That was when I met Luc. He was my friend for a long time, and we wandered Aegis for many months together. However, one day I woke up to find him gone. I found him weeks later, stealing from a home and killing the owner with a group of others. I called out to him, only to see his hollow, empty eyes staring back at me as he proclaimed my death. I felt his sword go into me, slicing through my soft flesh as if it were butter. I blacked out. I woke up in the crypts of the cloud temple, 6 monks laboring over me, as I laughed hysterically. Eventually, I settled down, in Alkhazar. I woke one night to hear screaming. I heard thunder and smelled sulfur as I walked outside. I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw lightning coming down from the heavens like rain, so many bolts... I ran for my sword, shining in the firelight. I raced through mobs of fleeing citizens to fight. I slashed through hundreds of foul creatures whose flesh sagged off their bodies as they tried to kill me, staring at me with their hollow gaze, moaning. I finally got to the center of the city, and what I saw there was horrifying. The king of the humans was standing on a balcony, cornered by a servant of Iblees. He fell into the blazes, screaming. But he could not die. I watched the flesh melt off of him, burning, burning. But still he screamed, undying. I raced up through the flames to meet the servant. When I got there, I beheld Luc, cackling madly as he chanted in an ancient forgotten tongue. He slashed me across the face twice. Blood gushing from cuts that should hardly have bled, I fled the city. I ran like a coward. A whimpering puppy with its tail between its legs. However, as soon as I left the city, I became aware of a buzzing in my head. I coughed, lightly at first, but soon coughing more and more. I shivered as it began to snow, feeling the cold in my bones, becoming sleepy, very sleepy, swooning as I fell unconscious. I survived only by the goodwill of someone, someone who I do not know the name of, and never will. He dragged me to a church. I lay there, fighting my illness, coughing up foul-smelling black goo. What few moments of consciousness I had were filled with hallucinations. After weeks of misery, my caretaker finally succumbed to reason and left me. I do not know how I survived, but I did. I lived, and woke up as the sun was coming over the horizon, bringing with it hope and light. I felt a tiny zephyr of wind brush against my cheek, but it was enough. Enough to know that I was alive. I felt hopeless, my home gone and my life gone. I needed a purpose. I still wander, searching for that purpose.

Character flaws: Bruug has temper issues, which can cause him to do completely insane things. His mind is very fragile, still wrought with corruption from the battle for Alkhazar.

Good Deeds: I helped defend Alkhazar from the undead, but other than that, none.

Bad deeds: I have deceived people before and lied, and I have stolen from a couple chests.

Why do I wish to join?: Bruug has given up fighting for no reason, and he believes that this cause will give him good reason to feel the rush of combat once more. He also needs a purpose, a reason to live (he is already sort of depressed).

Specialty?: Deception and lying. Bruug is a very good lier, and he usually can manipulate people to get what he wants. A combination of pity and charity are all it takes for him to manipulate you.

Combat specialty?: Bruug is good with swords, but he would like to use a bow. It is safer and easier to kill with one, but he hasn't found a teacher so that he can learn the intricacies of shooting. Preferred swords technique: Run in circles around the target hitting them occasionally, making actions unexpected and making him hard to hit.

Am I neutral and do I have ties that I can break?: Bruug loves no one and nothing. After the death of his parents, his love, his village, his friend's betrayal, and the loss of his home, Bruug has no ties at all. He is completey neutral, doing what he thinks is right. It's not always what's nice.)

Reason for joining: ((ummm... isn't this the same as why do I wish to join?) Bruug has given up fighting for no reason, and he believes that this cause will give him good reason to feel the rush of combat once more. He also needs a purpose, a reason to live (he is already sort of depressed).

How would I react in the following situations?

The city is being taken over. The city is full of innocent people and still you have many fighters alive, however you are losing the city and they have begun to burn parts of it to take out your defenses. The leader of the enemy force has come to say that he searches for a child, a specific, presumably innocent child, and if you are to give him the child he will spare the city. This child happens to be your brother and last remaining family member. You know he will kill your brother. Do you give up your brother to save the city or condemn it to more fighting just to save your brother?

Answer: Bruug's brother is dead, and let his soul burn in eternal hell. However, hypothetically, he would do what was better overall.

An underwater tunnel is being constructed despite an almost certain loss of several lives [actually, all but certain]. Presumably the expected loss is a calculated cost that society is prepared to pay for having the tunnel. At a critical moment when a fitting must be lowered into place, a workman is trapped in a section of the partly laid tunnel. If it is lowered, it will surely crush the trapped workman to death. Yet, if it is not and a time consuming rescue of the workman is attempted, the tunnel will have to be abandoned and the whole project begun anew. Two workmen have already died in the project as a result of anticipated and unavoidable conditions in the building of the tunnel. What should be done?

Answer: Two workers have already died, what's the loss of one more to anyone?

A fat man leading a group of people out of a cave on a coast is stuck in the mouth of that cave. In a short time high tide will be upon them, and unless he is unstuck, they will all be drowned except the fat man, whose head is out of the cave. But, fortunately, or unfortunately, someone has with him a stick of dynamite. There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using [that] dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown. What should they do?

Answer: ((First off, EPIC FAIL)) First, try to yell for help. If someone else helps, they may be able to get the fat man out of the way. If not, the people in question should consider whether it is better to have all three of them dead or just the, excuse me, fat-ass.

I do believe I emailed you already. The web site is going through some overhauls at the moment but if you wish to become a full member you should get on TS and start hanging out with us. We have 15 members and are getting ready to submit our town charter.

PM me back or email me. Im usually pretty good about checking that stuff.

I look forward to meeting you soon

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.