[Event] No Quarter Given

Event Planners, MC Names: Italian_Assassin, Nation leaders I suppose, Zarsies/Necromancers

Event Type: Wave Oriented PvE

Event Date: August 22nd or August 23rd (I think that's Friday and Saturday...) but this can be changed.

Factions/Nations effected by the event: RP hotspots (Not capitals in particular. If the capital of a nation is barren, it will be ignored). Some good places will be;

Aesterwald

Petrus

Dwarven Capital

High Elven Capital

Event Location: Large RP Hotspots (Towns cities etc)

Summary:

An eclipse, not seen since the times of Asulon, has been whispered of. Necromancers have seen this coming, and know it's time to wreck havoc upon the living. While the mighty nations are currently bent low to the whims of nature and hardship, devastating waves of undead assault them, bent on destroying these newcomers.

Necromancers come to the cities, spawn mobs in waves, and the defenders are supposed to hold out. Dying doesn't mean your city is lost, it means you're overrun and you'll probably have to cleave through a horde of undead to take it back.

Concept Images/Screenshots

3nV2JOD.jpg

D4lhP1j.jpg

aVjRFj4.jpg

j0oxSVV.jpg

CkwEnXY.jpg

IWvavzg.jpg

FvGqhgZ.jpg

Other Information:

I'm comming. FREE RESOURCES!

*sighs* Sorry but I just get bored of PVE, I would like an event that is actually creative, because come on, we all thought of necros and  dark wizards, monsters, etc. attacking! I don't want another PVE where we just fight stupid mobs, but something I would love an event with real creativity, one that actually involves real RP, not just waves of PVE where all we do is fight mobs.

Are you still interested in this event?

EDIT: We've spoken on skype. Icelifreakx will be in charge of this event.

Accepted.