The Shadows Ripple, As They Arrive

TavernLich

Event Planners, MC Names:  I would like to leave these to the ETs, they will know best.

Event Type: A peaceful, NON-PVE event.

Event Date: September 15, specifically the entire day if possible.

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Everyone.

Event Location: Again, I would like to keep this within control of the ETs as they will know what is best.

Summary: 

OOC:

Basically the confectionus sapian have returned from the land of Anthos, trying to bring peace upon the land for one elven day, all races are encouraged to remain neutral or at peace with others. A grand festival will thus be held, hosted by the cakemen, harboring peace for the elven day, in hopes of the reunion of the descendant races. With games and the like strewn about I hope this will get some good peaceful and creative RP.

IG

From the shadows they arrive, one foot after the other. One arm after the other as they traverse the land of Athera, carrying a large cart with them. One by one they pull chains, nails, logs of great oak, and many more of the like... As the sun rises their faces revealed, glittered and glamoured their faces donned  with the most exotic of jewelry. As they come into view two words are uttered from their red lips, "..... Tea.... Party....". They say as carts upon carts of cakemen holding gifts and presents for all come, setting up the greatest festival Athera has yet to set her eyes upon. Invitations are given to all, a realm-wide peace encouraged amongst all the races.

Concept Images/Screenshots

Other Information: I hope this event to last an elven day (if possible) however, people do not have to act peaceful, this is to encourage peace not force unlikely peace and love from people such as necromancers and dread knights.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

Yes, very likely.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

Yes, I would like to have the wonderful ETs (both actors and builders) to help create this event.

One cakeman... not many... only one existed. And from what I know, it's dead.

Though I love cake. I sadly have to deny this.

There was a singular cake man, if you really really want the return of cakemen. I'd talk to the LM's. 

If you have any questions as to why your event was denied feel free to send me a message on the forums.

Event denied.