-=- Polar Watch -=-

Narthok

Polar Watch

war%20castles%20knights%20siege%20mediev

Purpose

The Polar Watch serve as the defense force of the Duchy of Polaris. Specializing in siege warfare the Polar Watch spend countless hours preparing fortifications and drilling with siege weaponry. The Polar Watch spend the majority of their time constructing fortifications earning most of their combat experience during sieges either battling from the walls or coordinating siege offensives. Founded in 1472 by Duke Thoromir Armahnk of Aesterwald the Polar Watch is the Union of the Armahnk Banner force and the Engineer Korps creating the Polar Watch. Every single member of the Polar Watch is obligated to assist in Watch construction projects either defending or constructing defenses for the Konigreich.

fantasy-castle-wallpaper.jpg

Oath of the Polerde

With my honour and strength I pledge under the light of the creator to protect the weak and feeble with the shield of my wall and the blade of my will. 

Obligations of a Polar Guard

-A Guard must always conduct himself honourably

-A Guard must never commit a crime

-A Guard must always help those in need

-A Guard must adhere to the codes of chivalry

-A Guard must always obey their superiors

Ranks

Jrait Kapitan - Vykk Volaren

Commander of a Polerde Wache Kamp, responsible for issuing commands to the Kapitans as well as overseeing fortifications, rations and troop equipment.

Kapitan

Commander of a Polerde Wache Leger, responsible for issuing commands to the Fenriks as well as ensuring shelter, rations and training.

Jarl

Veteran soldiers chosen by their Kapitan to lead a Kader of men. Responsible for leading the Truppen in battle.

Truppen

Basic line trooper, equipped with heavy armor and long sword.

348647.jpg

Military Organization

Kamp = 2 Leger

Leger = 2 Kader

Kader = 1 Jarl + 4 Truppen

Joining The Polar Watch

OOC

Username:

IC

Name:

Experience:

Allegiance:

Oath:

Uniform

Infantry Uniform

b7fb67eaed6e95f12eb63b689adf588d.png

Calvary Uniform

n4n2OR5.png

Evan Armahnk smirks as he hears of this.He thinks of the ways he will prove his worth has a warrior.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.