Recruiting for the Laurelin Diplomatic Corps!

Lafthi Sylvari

Some might say this is under the wrong tab, but we Diplomats have to deal with war too!

Hail Fellow Elves!

For everyone who doesn't know me I am Lafthi, Diplomat of the Laurelin and the High Prince. If you don't know what a diplomat is, basically I go around to the other nations and speak with their leaders on behalf of the High Prince. Lately however I haven't had any time to do anything besides this. Which is why, with the consent of the High Prince, I have been allowed to form:

~~~The Laurelin Diplomatic Corps~~~

At this point the Laurelin Diplomatic Corps is seeking three diplomats, one for the Dwarves, Humans and Orcs. Potential candidates should not be in bad relations with the nation they are applying for, and it would be a plus if they are in good relations. These diplomats will meet with their nation and report to the Head Diplomat at least once every two days. Then at least once a week there will be a meeting between all of the diplomats at the Laurelin Ciplomatic Corps Building, (formerly the Elven Council Building.) Diplomats must be willing to spend a good chunk of time outside of Laurelin. You will get paid every once in a while but a large majority of the benefits of this job are the perks! Any questions? Ask below! If you are interested please fill out the application below:

Minecraft Name:

Roleplaying Nmae:

Nation Applying For/Have you had any positive/negative contact with this nation? If so, explain:

Why are you interested in this job?

What qualifies you for this position?

Would you be willing to spend a a large amount of time outside of Laurelin?

How much time do you spend on LoC a week?

Do you have any signifigant stats?

Note: If your application is chosen there will be a follow up interview. And if you haven't met me in game yet, just send me a shout out! (MC Rathriel)

Minecraft Name:DJogdog

Roleplaying Name:Rogue_Link

Nation Applying For/Have you had any positive/negative contact with this nation? If so, explain:Laurelin. Positively it is a beautiful nation with loads of life in it. But it needs more direction signs! and the parts of it need to be more together! Also it needs more housing!

Why are you interested in this job?: I wanted to be a guard and fight before. But now I want to see what troubles all of the nations and fix things that need fixing.

What qualifies you for this position?: I have leadership skills as I have been a leader in games such as runescape and lazer skirmish and I have had leadership skills at school.

Would you be willing to spend a a large amount of time outside of Laurelin?: If this refers to being in other nations then I will travel to other nations all the time. If this refers to helping with things such as rebuilding and helping catch criminals then I would be able to spend a large amount of time in that. And I would go to a lot of meetings with other diplomats and talk about what needs to be done.

How much time do you spend on LoC a week?: Depending on what I got going on the week 12-50 hours.

Do you have any signifigant stats?: Not really But my mob kills and wood blocks placed is pretty high.

Note: If your application is chosen there will be a follow up interview. And if you haven't met me in game yet, just send me a shout out! (MC Rathriel)

In arms, amongst the treetops we all will be soon

Minecraft Name:Hwaldar

Roleplaying Nmae:Hwaldar,The_Blind_One

Nation Applying For/Have you had any positive/negative contact with this nation? If so, explain:Humans

Why are you interested in this job?It sounds like a job for a man who likes to talk alot and get something done by words.

What qualifies you for this position?I know how to "talk properly",if you get my meaning

Would you be willing to spend a a large amount of time outside of Laurelin?: Not a problem.

How much time do you spend on LoC a week? Few hours a day

Do you have any signifigant stats? I'm a Mage

Minecraft Name:NiNjAxR3M1Xx

Roleplaying Nmae:Physician_Relok'oth

Nation Applying For/Have you had any positive/negative contact with this nation? If so, explain:NOthing as far as im aware-i would like to vistit the orcs

Why are you interested in this job?Becuase it seems like a good thing to do.My character likes to travel alot before he settled down.And he misses it.

What qualifies you for this position?I gave a...silver tongue...as it was...I can be very persuasive.

Would you be willing to spend a a large amount of time outside of Laurelin?Yes,altough i need to remain there a few days to run my infirmary.

How much time do you spend on LoC a week?lost count

Do you have any signifigant stats?Not ingame,althogh i run a doctors practice.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.