The Nords-recruiting-and all races now

Greener

The Nords

Hello I'am Chief warlord Bowrim. If you are reading this you must want to join the nords or just having a look.The nords is an all race guild which fights in the north. We help any people asking for it. Our camp will be in snow. To be confirmed where. There are many ranks and different jobs and warbands. Ther are the Footsmens, Huntsmen and Mages. Other jobs are being a Priest, Blacksmith, Farmer, or Chef.The nords believe in the god of Aegis.Another thing when nords attack they make war noises which will create fear, when attack you should shout. The list below will show you the jobs and ranks:

The rules are:

No griefing in camp

No stealing from other Nords

No killing other Nords

Don't attack someone unless command by superior Nord or they attacked you first

If you do not follow the rules you will be given one of these punishments:

Forced Labour: reguardless of your job or ranks you must build, gather wood or mine.

Exile: Be not allowed to return to the warband's camp for a number of irl days or not ever.

Imprisonment: Be put in jail for a short amount of time.

De-ranked: Your rank will be taken of you and moved down one rank.

Execution: You will be killed by the cheif warlord in front of all the other nords.

Footsmen are the key to the warband. They wear heavy armour and wield powerful swords.

Nord Recruit

Nord Trainee Footsman

Nord Footsman

Nord Warrior

Nord Huscarl

Nord Champion footsman-only one

Nord Chief Footsman

Huntsmen are the archers of the warband using a bow to take target at long range and wields axes for close combat. Also they wear light armour.

Nord Recruit

Nord Trainee Huntsman

Nord Huntsman

Nord Veteran Huntsman

Nord Champion Huntsman-only one

Nord Chief Huntsman

Mages are the nords which can wield staffs to make spells to kill the emeny and to heal own troops.

Nord recruit

Nord Mage Apprentice

Nord Mage

Nord Summoner-only one

Nord Warlock

Nord Chief warlock

Blacksmiths repairs and makes armour for all nords.

Nord coalboy

Nord Blacksmith Apprentice

Nord Blacksmith

Farmer these nords grow wheat and make ale to supply the warband chefs with food to supply the troops.

Nord Crops Gatherer

Nord Farmer Apprentice

Nord Farmer

Chef the chefs cooks food gatherered by them to supply the warband with food.

Nord Food Gatherer

Nord Chef Apprentcie

Nord Chef

Priests they work in the church praying and doing services.

Nord Priest Apprentcie

Nord Priest

The Nord Warband can be hire for many different things:

Escourt= 25 minas per day

Warband hire for defensive of town/city/base= 100 minas

Bodyguard/guard=25 minas

This is all the jobs if you have any ideas for more jobs post a reply.

This is the App to join:

IC Name:

OOC Name:

Why do you want to join?

What do you want to be in the nords?

What your goals in the nords?

How did you hear of us?

Will you follow rules?

NOTE: One last thing i will be needing some people to help me build our first camp.

THROUGH SHEAR POWER AND FORCE WE SHALL PROTECT AND KILL

we are looking for new recruits and a chief warlock

hello its Sakirma!

im the head architect of Nords. rules of me is, if you want to build have permissions of me to build, you need to be an architect to build, are you not? ask to an architect and pay money :D

3503y46.jpg

we are also looking for a priest and new new recruits to join

we are also looking for guards to defend the camp and theres a chief guard opening. Also we are still looking for mage. So if you want to join post a reply.

IC Name: Ezekiel

OOC Name: zachary1996

Why do you want to join? I want to live in the snow and protect the northern people from the undead.

What do you want to be in the nords? I am a good fighter with a sword, so I would like to be a guard or a foot soldier. I am also a fair miner.

What your goals in the nords? To defend the northern humans from the undead and from bandits

How did you hear of us? Through this forum

Will you follow rules? Yes!

IC Name: Ezekiel

OOC Name: zachary1996

Why do you want to join? I want to live in the snow and protect the northern people from the undead.

What do you want to be in the nords? I am a good fighter with a sword, so I would like to be a guard or a foot soldier. I am also a fair miner.

What your goals in the nords? To defend the northern humans from the undead and from bandits

How did you hear of us? Through this forum

Will you follow rules? Yes!

Accepted

We need more people and there are house also for sale for any one who is not nord

We now have a guards and the ConDion army has joined us. Our town is fast growing with more people and we are looking to build a market place and we have built an arena.

IC Name:Bambu

OOC Name:CaliMkali

Why do you want to join?To defend the army and make the land of ageis a better and safer place.

What do you want to be in the nords?Huntsmen please

What your goals in the nords?To defend the army and make the land of ageis a better and safer place.

How did you hear of us?I was just scrollin on the forums.

Will you follow rules? Aye i will follow the rules and il help you build camp.

IC Name:Bambu

OOC Name:CaliMkali

Why do you want to join?To defend the army and make the land of ageis a better and safer place.

What do you want to be in the nords?Huntsmen please

What your goals in the nords?To defend the army and make the land of ageis a better and safer place.

How did you hear of us?I was just scrollin on the forums.

Will you follow rules? Aye i will follow the rules and il help you build camp.

Aye you are accepted into the nords.((when server comes up meet me in al'khazar))

IC Name: Thorrack Guphur

OOC Name: Charles_Grimlie

Why do you want to join?

Because I want to be in a place where there is kinship as well as community, also I do enjoy the Nordic theme! It's one of my favorites, kinda funny since I am from the north sea!

A hunter, I would like to go outside of town and scavenge forage-ables, and slay creatures to supply goods for the clan. (If you need me to do another job I can! I'm pretty flexible.)

To prove myself as a mighty hunter, and a kindly mate.

How did you hear of us?

Looking through the guild threads when I saw this one!

Will you follow rules?

I will follow any Nordic rule for the chief!

IC Name: Thorrack Guphur

OOC Name: Charles_Grimlie

Why do you want to join?

Because I want to be in a place where there is kinship as well as community, also I do enjoy the Nordic theme! It's one of my favorites, kinda funny since I am from the north sea!

A hunter, I would like to go outside of town and scavenge forage-ables, and slay creatures to supply goods for the clan. (If you need me to do another job I can! I'm pretty flexible.)

To prove myself as a mighty hunter, and a kindly mate.

How did you hear of us?

Looking through the guild threads when I saw this one!

Will you follow rules?

I will follow any Nordic rule for the chief!

you are accepted to the nords

Chief Warlord Samuel

IC Name:Talus_Bronze (You can just call me Talus)

OOC Name:Greentreeguy

Why do you want to join?: This Guild of the Nords protect the people of Aegis, exactly what I want to do. I would live to protect the people of Aegis and the ways of the Nords.

What do you want to be in the nords?: I want to be a footsmen, for the power of the night elves give me an advantage with swords.

What your goals in the nords?: My goals are to exceed. I would want to be a huscarl,champion footsman, or even a higher ranking. I might even hope for the chief footsman. I would do this in great loyalty!

How did you hear of us?: I heard of the Nords through this forum.

Will you follow rules?: Yes, I will follow the rules with the greatest respect and loyalty.

THROUGH SHEAR POWER AND FORCE WE SHALL PROTECT AND KILL