(Creature Lore) Antrum Ales

FlareGunCalamity

well i mean it could be an event race

Flare's relatively new at lore. She intends it to be a beast species, not a player race. 

It could be relegated to events perhapsibly?

Like a dwarven even where people are mining and they enter a cave system with groups of them in it

[under review]

This lore is now being reviewed by the LT; please feel free to adapt and receive feedback for this post and expect a answer before 8-9 days!    Thanks!

Unfortunately this lore has been  [Denied]

As many have pointed out; we're not exactly looking for a new race no matter how minor the changes may be. Should such a time arise we'll either write it ourselves or announce it to the public. 

However I shall note some smaller points as to why was this denied; one of my own being.. feathers? Fathers are found upon birds due to whatever sciency reason probably relating to flight. These creatures exist within the bowels of the earth and would never have purpose to grow feathers, perhaps a fur coating that might actually provide adequate levels of heating. Another might be that although they're different, they're not majorly different. In reality they don't really bring much to the servers RP as a whole other than the few that could play them, even so it seems quite the restricting form of RP being confined the caves and struggling to communicate. 

Someone did bring up acceptance on the terms of ET restrictions, however we're then concerned it'll fall into the abyss of unused lore that merely bogs up the lore section.

If you've any further questions feel free to communicate with either myself or another member of the lore team!

Thanks for submitting.