[Complete]Abdul's Amazing Cuts!

herculean_wud

[!] A large poster is pinned to the entrance of the Caliphate. Another, identical to the first, is pinned to the entrance of Felsen. The advertisement is written primarily in Commoner but its farfolk translation was eloquently written underneath its counterpart. [!]

dHZhnSJ.pngHave your luscious locks been plagued with split ends and greasiness? Or do you merely need a fresh trim? I, Abdul Ba'ith Akil Jazeera, have decided to follow the foot steps of my father and give back to the community by ridding your unfortunate hair of these devastating ailments! For a small fee, of course. Head down to Aesculus, a small settlement on the outskirts of the Orenian Capital! ((x = -191, z = -1724)) 

--- Services! ---

Simple Cut: Ten Minas   

Hair dyeing: Fifty Minas

Styles: 75 Minas.

[OOC]

Here's the Dealio, I'll change the hair style of your IG skin for 75 Minas each. (Pick from the 5 or so hairstyles bellow) The rest of the services are purely RP and a payment isn't in order unless you insist (Please do :P). MSG me IG or reply on the forums and I'll be sure to take your request!

~Hungry                                                            

(( I'm currently working on the Hairstyles, they should be up on the forums later today!))

(( Styles: 75 Hundred Minas.

That's a pretty big jump in price, man.                ))                      

(( I've edited it now :P  ))