[Complete][Selling] All your iron and steel related needs!

Mitchell

A poster is placed sporadically throughout several cities and details the sales of an assortment of iron and steel related goods, which can be bought from Johannesburg; it details that the one selling the goods is Sebastian Butler (Hakuza) and gives a detailed description of his personal being, while announcing he can be frequently found at the tavern in Johannesburg.

Good day people of this fine continent, down below you can see my wide assortment of goods and their respective prices; whether you need iron, steel or even blue-steel, it is I who can guarantee you top quality tools, weapons and product!

Weapons:

Iron

Iron sword - 40 mina

Iron battle axe - 50 mina

Iron war-hammer - 50 mina

Steel

Steel sword - 80 mina

Steel battle axe - 90 mina

Steel war-hammer - 90 mina

Blue-steel

Blue-steel sword - Negotiated on order

Blue-steel battle axe - Negotiated on order

Blue-steel War-hammer - Negotiated on order

Tools:

Iron 

Iron pickaxe - 50 mina

Iron axe - 50 mina

Iron shovel - 20 mina

Iron hoe - 40 mina

Diamond 

Diamond pickaxe - Negotiated on order

Diamond axe - Negotiated on order

Diamond hoe - Negotiated on order

Raw Material:

Diamond - 40 mina

Iron ingot - 10 mina

Gold ingot - 10 mina

Specialty items!

Tome of the Tinker

Place your offers on the poster below and come to Johannesburg for more details!

Tome of the Alchemist

Place your offers on the poster below and come to Johannesburg for more details!

Special services:

When making a masterpiece of iron or steel, one of the main steps is drawing up a draft; as such I've gotten relatively good at the art of drawing and with that being the case, I would offer my service to those who desire a sketch of any sort. You must contact me directly or write on the back of the poster your inquiry and offered payment; below you will see a quick example of my skill with the pencil.

hasina.png

Trade Completed.