LOTC Live - Parrot Attack!

Braigar

Stupid cold slimy parrot bish. I bet the parrots name was Jessica.

(Thanks to MickMeist for being a gr8 parrot, luv u bb <3)

Edited by Tha_Mystery_Man

Can we note the different people asking if certain races have an angsty teen phase? Cause that was cracking me up ?

Also: Casually adopting different races into your family? Please tell me art will be made depicting the family photo because that is something I HAVE to see.

10 minutes ago, Nonival said:

Can we note the different people asking if certain races have an angsty teen phase? Cause that was cracking me up ?

Also: Casually adopting different races into your family? Please tell me art will be made depicting the family photo because that is something I HAVE to see. 

Im pretty sure it would take me at least 2 hours to make a family tree for CURRENT Uialbens. So many half breeds, and adopted children, and actual children, and ex wives, and current wives, and siblings.. Oh god.. 

22 minutes ago, Nonival said:

One day we will see the mess that would that family photo

That was amazing XD I'm going to sub cuz of that XD

Just now, ibraheemc2000 said:

That was amazing XD I'm going to sub cuz of that XD

Thank you ?