Avery Atani

Avery_Aatani

Just wanted to throw this in here for fun and because I slick wanted to reform my character.... it’s my old character application re-tweaked... 

Full Name: Avery Aa'tani Cyladhras
Race of Elf: High Elf
Occupation: Second daughter of Kaleis Aa’tani and Auriel Cyladhras 
Residency: The Aa’tani Estate 

The second and now only child of Elven Lord Kaleis and Lady (deceased) Auriel Cyladhras. She is 20 years old. Her home where her family has lived for only a century, is just right outside the rolling hills of Haelnuor and is a beautiful estate. She is now a only-child due to the unfortunate loss of her older sister before Avery was born. She has a platinum white hair color with golden tips (dyed) and the unusual purple eye color and is around 5’10.

Family Lineage…

Pure High Elf Bloodline

Fathers Side~

(Grand Father~High Elf) Arvallon Aa’tani+(Grand Mother~ High Elf) Arvanion Aegis—> (Father~ High Elf) Kaleis Aa’tani, (Uncle~ High Elf) Urom’e Aa’tani, (Uncle~ High Elf) Idres Aa’tani.

(Father~ High Elf) Kaleis Aa’tani+ (Mother~ High Elf) Auriel Cylhardras—> Avery Aa’tani Cyladhras, (Sister~Deceased) Aaliyah Ill’udoor Aa'tani

Mothers Side~

(Grand Father~ High Elf) Aaravos Cylhardras+(Grand Mother~ High Elf) Claudia Melconine → (Mother~ High Elf) Auriel Cylhardras

Fun Facts...

Not much else is known before Arvallon, he is a famous recluse and even to his family he is not one to tell much of anything. He seems broken and haunted by his past and is not interested in allowing anyone to know, not even his own family members. He acquired many business and gave the family it’s current reputation and set forth a well financial future for many years to come for his descendants. There are rumors that he was a mage once of the Ascended magic type in the Silver Sect, traveling the world defeating great evils. He is said to be an excellent fighter and it seems his skills have almost been passed down through him to his sons and daughters throughout the many ages.

Her Grand Father Aaravos is also quite the mystery too, as is the death of his wife, many believe the confusion around Claudias death is why Aaravos went into hiding or cannot even be found for that matter. It was said he may have been an Archmage of Evocation magic and very powerful and quite terrifying. The confusion around both Aaravos and Arvallon causes many too think the Aatani family may posses characteristics of insanity or possible criminal-like activity due to their family history. 

It seems it’s a constant trend in the family that many posses an darker more aggressive side that is constantly repressed by their good nature. 

It is also on Avery’s Mothers side her Grand father Aaravos was a very skilled mage in his time, being one of the few Archmages in Evocation magic. He disapeared just a few years before Avery’s sister died.

At the age of 18 Avery changed her name to honor her Mother’ sacrifice for her. Her original name of Avery I’lludoor Aa’tani.

Family…

Grand-Father Aaravos Cylhardras~ Unkown {450 years old}

Grand-Mother Claudia Melconine~ Deceased

Grand-Father Arvallon Aa’tani~ Alive {400 years old}

Grand-Mother Arvanion Aa’tani~ Alive {389 years old}

Father Kaleis Aa’tani~ Alive {243 years old}

Second Eldest Uncle Urom’e Aa’tani~ Alive {244 years old}

Eldest Uncle Idres Aa’tani~ Alive {244 years old}

Mother Auriel Cylhardras~ Deceased

Sister Aaliyah Aa’tani~ Deceased 

Character Personality… 

Avery has a unique personality. She almost radiates a positive, good and “light” exterior. She displays a constant level of respect, kindness, as well as authority wherever she goes due to her upbringing of being well poised and disciplined from such a young age. She is very much organized, she loves being on the planning side of this as much as the creative, she is articulate and detailed and uses this to keep herself in check when it comes to her darker counter part. *Which seems to be something that is passed down through the family on her Mothers side* 

Character Bio… 

So much.... do I really need this? xD

Character Description…

Avery is well built, not too slim but not extremely muscular. She takes after her mother in body weight and size and her father in height. She is 5’10 and weights around 130llbs. Her skin is fair, and almost glows a bit in the light of the sun, has more of a golden tint to her skin and most times when in direct sunlight it sparkles and is warm to the touch. Her hair is a platinum white color that is dyed golden towards her ends that she mostly wears down, it is wavy and reaches a few inches past her bust. She can mostly be seen wearing her hair down or braided towards the back, she typically also wears ear jewelry (not earrings) and two separate horn crowns that connect behind her ear and reach up near her temple. Her ears are bigger than most, which she gets from her Fathers side of the family, as well as her unusual purple eyes that almost look like the stars. 

Socio-Economic Status…

Her family isn’t of any known or official nobility or regality but they are considered quite wealthy. Her family, for only the generation before her fathers has proud themselves on upholding great values of class and sophistication. Her Grand-Father Arvallon, a true natural born leader, was once a General in the High Elven Army. Very respected yet also secretive was liked and followed by many. Arvallon become infatuated with an Elf maiden from a powerful family in Haelunor. Though her family forbid her to marry him she did as such although being completely cut off from their family the girl, Arvanion, was secretly being given money by a sibling that Arvanion had saved for the future. When their money was large enough, they built an estate just outside Haelunor to start their lives together. It is suggested the money that their family derives from is “stolen” by Arvanion’s family’s wealth and is what propelled them to have a noble-like statue in the first place. 

On her Mothers side, the Clydhardras’ did not grow up as wealthy, they grew up as working citizens. Which is what forged Avery’s Mother into disciplining Avery at such a young age. Her Father Aaravos, grew up a very powerful “said” mage of Evocation mage and tried to provide and protect the family as best he could for the present and for future offspring of the family bloodline. When Auriel met and got together with Kaelsis they were able to provide and start a growing business’ and build a beautiful home for their daughter and future generations. Though it was rocky using the money their parents both saved and the good reputation they both received from their hard work they were able to set up a delicate frame for their children.

Quite a beautiful estate, lush with many flowers, animals and scenic views all around the house. Her Father, Kaleis, though fighting depression at the loss of his wife, is an entrepreneur and inventor and most of all a business man. Whilst learning his trade from his own Father, he invented the Elytra and later, once developed, was sold to the High Elven Armies. All the women in the house has taken up the floral and decor business across many lands, started initially by Arvanion Cylhadras. Arvanion would hope it would be passed down as a tradition to teach her children about expressing their feminism, strength and even so, good family value and work ethic and being an excellent hostess. The family is somewhat separated from most of the political debate about socio-economic power within the Elven community but they are also not as looked down upon as “weak” either. Though they hold no real nobility it is their personality of high sophistication and stature of living is what makes them a strong family. 

Fighting…

For fighting, she practices archery and sword fighting. She is taught by a trainer and is very skilled in the evasion and long range combat. Mainly “moving like wind” to be able to tire the opponent out of chasing her then strike from a safe and good vantage point. She trains her body just as much as her mind, she values intelligence and the ability to learn and grow in all things. She loves music and art, and gets her reputation from always looking like glowing ray of sunlight and quite the fashion-ista. 

Education...

Avery had no formal education, though she had little time what with being an apprentice to both her great-grandmothers work traditions and learning her fathers trade she was given a private tutor at the age of 5. It was clear from a young age Avery was very skilled in both the arts and sciences. She ranged well in maths and even excelled at literature and writing. Though, not a bookworm she prefers the arts and creative side of things in life. She is, alike her father an inspirator and aspirator and she soon hopes to be an inventor and heir to her fathers business. When she turned 18 she halted her schooling to take more time to learn more of the world and take after her great-grandmothers house-hold traditions. 

Discussing Weaknesses...

One of Avery’s problems, is of happiness, which is more so internal, being raised as a second child to a deceased sibling she was always compared to her sibling of whom she never met. Though, seen in many portraits the two looked very similar almost twins. This intertwines more so with her perfectionist issues to try to be the perfect child. On top of her perfect/body issues. Her capture at such a young age and the unfortunate trauma of loosing her mother to dark magic to save her never left her mind. And unfortunately the darkness never left her mind either, it constantly haunts her and fills her with rage and anger and pure dark energy. She is able to channel this into her hard work and determination to keep going at things she wants. Through her very organized and structured way of lifestyle that was ingrained in her head at such a young age she has her own system for dealing with her inner darkness.

Powers...

Not really all that imperative my character HAVE powers, but for later on I think my character having some sort of connection to a certain element… i.e. fire, ice, wind, earth would work out extremely well. 
I.e. if this said element of thing was light or sunlight that could/would help my character battle her inner darkness but leave danger to my characters self due to the inner rage and darkness she faces so there’s always an inner battle going on with her.
I know previously had this here I would just like to reiterate it as I’m redoing my application
But I’m just gonna put this… ELEMENT MAGIC—> LIGHT/SUNLIGHT/FIRE??? Not even just an elemental thing but any type of “power” that is a pure representation of good or opposite of darkness.