Climbing about...

RenegadeWolf_

So, while in Ves, while I'm waiting for my “group” to get on or at least more people, I was climbing the rooftops after I had seen a way to do so. So I’m climbing around from certain houses and I finally see another player on one of the rooftops. So, in an attempt to get an odd conversation going, I hop over, and he enters the house. I could hear the banging of him breaking the trapdoor down, and from his skin’s get up he’s got like a thief/assassin vibe going (though my skin isn’t any better...). Anyhow, I decide I’d see about finding some other areas to climb on, and so I went off to do that, though I was in the surrounding area of the rooftop where I saw him. Well, eventually he comes out, and when I ask him in RP “anything good there” (or something like that) he accuses me of metagaming, which I get and understand where hes coming from. I simply told him that I had just seen him enter after climbing around, even indicated to where I was before finding the  rooftop (though it was dark in the game so...), but even so he said I was metagaming, and I backed off and he walked off, since I didn’t want to cause trouble in general with him. 

So the question I’d like to ask those who find this post is: “based on the situation, what do you think? is it Metagaming?”

To me it kind of is, kind of isn’t, I'm a bit confused on it myself so I'm wondering your guy’s opinion.

Thanks!

i dont think its meta 

mhm, in reality, he could just be trying to get me to not say what I saw or something like, but it is what is