Sign in to follow this  
Ragnio

"It's time for the saplings to grow!" - Athalian Title Change

"It's time for the saplings to grow!"

Jungle.thumb.jpg.7a08a78dc85c0bae704c4f7494f42b28.jpg

Heavy steps could be heard within the throneroom of Athalia, followed by the loud sound of the opening gate. Several people would enter the room, most of them clad in silk, armour or rather expensive clothing, yet, each of them would hold a sealed scroll. A young men, wearing noble attire would be the first to speak up “Vahyru, what is the meaning of this? You will leave?! Is that a bad joke?”. The old Farfolk, which would rest on the throne would glance up to the talking youngster “Nolan, it is not a joke. I’ve debated for weeks on taking this step and I think it is the right time to do such. I’ve worked for years on our kingdom, I formed alliances, friendships, created monuments, wrote enough documents to fill a whole library, yet, today is the last day where I will stand beside you and do the work you are supposed to do. I am growing older and I did my work for Athalia....I planted the first seed within the soil and saw it grow and flourish...yet, I think it is time for the saplings to grow on their own. I taught you many things, we had many talks and yet, I always had a guarding hand above your very head.”. Vahyru would breath in and out a few times, only to lean further back against the throne. “Today I will lay down my title as Prime Minister and Minister as a whole. I did enough for Athalia and now it is your turn to stand up, take root and lead this kingdom.”, said the aged Farfolk.

OOC-Information

So, I am officially placing down my titles as Minister within Athalia, as such Vahyru is no longer handling any official work for Athalia at this point! I will still continue to roleplay on LOTC, but I won’t handle any affairs tied to this charter anymore. After conversations and debating on this I decided it would be the best to place down those duties of mine and focus on other topics at the very moments.

Xavis hums as he comes back from vacation ”Not going to say I didn’t see this coming” He sighs, shaking his head