Sign in to follow this  
Jacob_Hodel

Somethings Wrong with the email Conformation

So I set up an account yesterday just fine, and hopped on the server, enjoying it a lot. I told my brother about it and he was eager to get an account set up as well so early today he was setting it up but once we got to the email confirmation to finalize the process the email would not be sent out. We tried several different emails including Gmail and Outlook, yet nothing was send despite the numerous resends. He tried going to the server itself to ask about it but was quickly banned because he had the same IP as me and they thought it was my alt. From there I personally was able to get the email Dev@Lordofcraft.net for him to email for help as it is what the mods figured was the next best step. That was a very long time ago an email was sent out, Sense then his registration canceled itself, bricking the site for him? He cant go onto the site anymore with out it directing him right to the “Your registration was canceled error message and not being able to go anywhere else.

I again went on the server and asked if there was anyone who could help, basically I was directed to post here, so thats what im doing, im not sure if this is from the websites side or what but I also tried making his account on my computer to and it also was not working there either.

Thanks for any help you can provide! 

I sent you a forum message regarding resolving this for your brother. Check that at your leisure, please.

Sign in to follow this