Sign in to follow this  
punished_calabreeni

TOMMY T. TO PERVINCA DRIFT

[!] A public letter is sent to Brandybrook via courier, pinned to the Noticeboard.

MISTER MISSES DRIFTWOOD,

It has become apparent to me that your culture of harvest and revelry is under siege by the forces of darkness. In days of yesterday, it was my staunch duty to quell the darkness from the sanctum beyond the frozen wastes. No matter their allegiance, no matter where they are from, they are nevertheless EVIL CULTISTS and deserve a beating to eventual death.

Ser Ducky “the Duck”, my associate and stoic leader, has tasked me with seeking out the leader of Brandybrook and offering the aid that I can. That includes the resources of the TALBOT COMPANY in its entirety. CLOSE TO THE END OF THE SAINTS WEEK and THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT, I will ride to your humble town to provide a bulwark against the EVIL CULTISTS while you and your people drink.

I admire the will of your people, to drink in the face of adversity from evil. It reminds me of times far gone. The heart of a small man is equal to that of the humblest of peasantry.

EATHDAY EFOREBAY EFEATDAY

Thomas Talbot, Overseer of Talbot Co.

8DK54xf.png

“Well t’en!” says Sheriff Anne upon reading the note. “Seems we’ve go’ a fair few biggun frens now!” Anne waddles back to her office with a smile on her face.

34 minutes ago, punished_calabreeni said:

MISTER DRIFTWOOD,

“Oi’m ah woman” says Pervinca Driftwood.

2 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

“Oi’m ah woman” says Pervinca Driftwood.

Thomas Talbot, upon hearing that Pervinca is in fact a woman, spits out his coffee.

A courier with a small vial of red and yellow ink is shortly sent back to Brandybrook.

Mister Driftwood, good old Deek, sits recovering in the ICU unit of the Silver City of the High Elves. He wonders when he will be well enough to return home...