THE SAFETY TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Draeris

@rukio I haven’t been logging onto the server to play a whole lot but I’ve definitely been keeping tabs on things. It’s still an issue that no one has fixed. People should never jump to conclusions and immediately ban a person over a situation they know nothing about. It’s one of the main reasons I reached out to Telanir about this safety group in the first place. People are being harassed over bad decisions like this. But you’re right I don’t know the guy and everyone makes mistakes. I know I did dumb things as staff. Hopefully this team is careful about their decisions.

so basically right

this team is just a b-tech version of moderation but with a lower budget 

sounds like this team was formed more for the flare factor than actually bringing safety ngl. if u see a minecraft roleplay server with a safety team u already know what’s cookin 

I’m sorry but this is not the final roster @Draeris or the final setup of the team, as @TheIchorDruid mentioned many of the responsibilities clash with the moderation team which has yet to be ironed out. Please see this post as a sort of guidance rather than iron law. I was planning to have things ready for after holidays and this is a bit premature--however, I don’t mind using this as an opportunity for people to find out what is happening in the future, just take it with a grain of salt that’s all. This is not a seal team 6 squad or a mod team replacement, this is something entirely separate. Thanks for listening, I’ll get back when I’ve ironed out things a tad but I have a flight and wasn’t ready for this. Locked.