Community Meeting Notes - March 2020

LotsOfMuffins

13 hours ago, Korvic said:

Was banned, not told why. When I PM’d the person who banned me I didn’t get any response for 3 hours, and said response was only drawn out after taking it to public outcry. Knowing ”full well” is a vast exaggeration. “Purposefully made a fuss” in order to get any sort of word. The only admin who’s actually contacted me directly (and this was only after I contacted them) was Braxis. No knocks against Braxis, but as he was not the admin who dealt the ban, why was it only him that I could get a real answer from?

smh guys, first topic when I was brought to Admin was how I got the playerbase to like me, and it’s evidently gone in one ear, out the other.

13 hours ago, Tha_Mystery_Man said:

60k was for someone who put in 100hours into building. I stand by that this is a fair reward to people putting work into this server to make it less boring.

I already spoke about the region issue in my large post that i’m still waiting on a response for.. Maybe something official possibly? Or no response, cmon give me something fellahs.

As for the argument involving “alot” of ET needing extra time. I actually MADE a google form! Out of the required poll in which 16 people responded (I have the form in my possession) only TWO people said they required extra time to get the event out, this extra timing being NO LONGER than a few days. One of those replies, I ensured had their builds finished (which I helped them with to ensure it met the deadline), and the other was a lad who was just whining. Wanted the event delayed despite the fact his event was literally finished being set up.

ay yo since we’re picking up bread crumbs can I join in?

Image result for frank reynolds i'm here for the scraps

15 hours ago, Tha_Mystery_Man said:

60k was for someone who put in 100hours into building. I stand by that this is a fair reward to people putting work into this server to make it less boring.

I already spoke about the region issue in my large post that i’m still waiting on a response for.. Maybe something official possibly? Or no response, cmon give me something fellahs.

As for the argument involving “alot” of ET needing extra time. I actually MADE a google form! Out of the required poll in which 16 people responded (I have the form in my possession) only TWO people said they required extra time to get the event out, this extra timing being NO LONGER than a few days. One of those replies, I ensured had their builds finished (which I helped them with to ensure it met the deadline), and the other was a lad who was just whining. Wanted the event delayed despite the fact his event was literally finished being set up.

dont think there is going to be response because the only thing you did was spawn money and leave