TO EVERYONE! Laylatul Qadr Kareem!

adamc2000

Hello! Sorry, I was meant to make this on the first of the last ten nights of Ramadan.

bMY9YOxhFd58epsBz0VjOwmKAdQQVjTj0FIGo0MwAMO4xDQqB-eHK5KKmCazO5GsgK0ab-VE0KM_slcPIu9tyLLYmpK-Ir5IqxQCVnXE9D5jkIQtndU9DGXhAXzTiFzT1Mqu_dcm

Hello, My friend and companions of LOTC!

It is the last ten nights of Ramadan, and Ramadan soon to be over, for those who are still not aware, Ramadan is the month Muslims around the world begin fasting, from sunrise to sunset.

These last ten nights, are the most important nights in Islam, in which we call Laylatul Qadr, Meaning The night of power. The exact time is lost, but in one of the last ten nights in Ramadan, There is a night, where God comes down to the lowest heaven and listens to each dua(request) and Answers it! Allah will either answer your request or he grants you something a thousand times better! In the last ten nights, good deeds are not only multiplied by 70 but even more than this!

NOW, as I mentioned, Good deeds are raised high this week. A simple smile counts as a good deed, So think about the rewards of just a single smile to ONE PERSON!

Eid is soon upon us, and some of you are already preparing for it and even giving gifts now! I am happy to see our community still around, and still the smiles of you guys who are trying your best to keep positive in this time, I'm HONORED TO PLAY WITH ALL OF YOU!

This month my challenge was to ping people you know and let them know how important they mean to you and bring good vibes, through status updates, discord, and forums. And as always you always beat my expectations and beat last year’s challenge’s rate!

But we still have ten more nights! So for these ten nights, Post in your status for this challenge!

“FLOORGANG SAYS HAPPY LAYLATUL QADR!!!” you can ping someone or just leave it as it is!

Whether your Christian, Jewish, atheist or you worship that one stone that fell in your yard last week. We can all agree that we call somewhat created a bond over the years, months or week! So let's try to make a large push and make people smile! AND AS ALWAYS Happy Ramadan

Ramadan Mubarak, AND HERE ONE MORE CHALLENGE! POST RAMADAN MEMES IN COMMENT COMRADES!

I hope you all enjoy your last days of Ramadan and be prepared for the upcoming Eid post!

I can’t tell if this is a meme or not. Regardless, as someone who actually practices, Ramadan Mubarak habibi.

13 minutes ago, Gaius Marius said:

I can’t tell if this is a meme or not. Regardless, as someone who actually practices, Ramadan Mubarak habibi.

not meme akhi ;3 ramadan Mubarak 

So wholesome. You are a legend

1Kf7QQH.png

(sub-par meme I know, but it felt right in the moment)