A cowards death

angel129bu

[!] Pieces of armor,prosthetic limbs and blood would be found scattered around krugmar they seemed to belong to guh’krush of klan gorkil, was he massacred? or had he done this himself? following the pieces and blood

stains they would lead to a cliff overlooking the grasslands,where he would often visit whenever he needed to clear his mind, but something was.....different this time.As he looked over the grasslands he would draw his war cleaver looking it over he would then speak. “zkah….mi hab beyn wurrflezz zince dah furzt tik mi wuz born...mi hab nub’azh aneymoor... MI AB WEAK!” he would say as he impaled the warcleaver into the firm ground beneath him.He would look his body over noticing every scar burn and prosthetic piece he had replacing his body..a thought would pass bye his mind. [!] lat ab ag kowurd lat ab pathetic...lats brudduz all flatz bekuz uff...LAT! guh’krush would tthink this torturous thought over and over a thousand times in his head before kneeling down and speaking.”Turgath mi kub forgev latz popo….korgahk mi brudda furgev mi....agh Adelaide mi luv pleze….forget mi....

with his moping done and over,he knew what must be done.He had lost his home his kub his rex and his will to go on.He would stand to his feet and would look down towards his cleaver grasping the handle and yanking it firmly out of the ground.He would hold it up in front of him as he walked towards the edge of the cliff.Memories of his life in klan gorkil would pass by quickly as he grew closer towards the edge of the cliff.He would halt just toe length away plaicing the cleaver to his gut and leaning forward over the edge of the cliff,he would begin to smile as he leaned farther and farther until before he knew it he had fallen off of the cliff cleaver slicing firmly into his stomach as he fell.He would close his eyes as he grew closer towards the ground one last thought emerging in his head. [!] Gug’ye brudduz and ziztahz uff krug….rulg fur evurytin.

-ooc: It really hurts mi to do this guys but I just want to let you know that the time I spent within the orcish community was the best time ive ever spent in my life and I really do mean it. you guys are awesome!!! beyond awesome! I just wish I could of been better I hope to still be in the orcish community after this but I don't know if ill even be on lotc for a while...I just want to shout out to elite_snipes nanman _jandy_ Gopnikhaswares cornphlake dutch bonehead and many more everyone in this community had been a great inspiration in my life in lotc and irl I love you guys and hope to see you on the flip side.

sorry for the bd quality of this topic its one of the first ive ever written and im terrible at writing sometimes.

Wargoth Korgahk’Gorkil would lower his head and mutter a prayer for Guh’Krush “Guh’Krush was a Hosh agh Honorable. May lat Klomp ihn dah Plains ub Fearlezz Wagh. ANG GIJAK ISHI!”