Sign in to follow this  
HerbalKathy

A CALL TO ALL PROGRESSIVES

MB8GeiOAUP1eKR5Is6M9GSuyAfDhPPp3D6iWsK_Aw1pOFrig-84Sed5o1aQ6rWKtsCFpGAy8GOzGn0OYELgEQqOd9RWW1FgxEDJOo4m4aK3su8RBUyZTiF7Xgc7L22w2RTECO2Jq

A CALL TO ALL PROGRESSIVES 

(To vote Evarardine)

With the recent poll conducted by the Universal Union, 11.4% of voters are undecided.

The Josephites and the Evarardines are quite close, and we could see this election be even closer than the last one.

Fellow progressives, liberals, if we want change in our empire we will have to lend our vote to the Evarardines this election.

The policies adopted by the Evarardine Party are radical, and what Amadeus said in his recent publication was absolutely correct.

Real change comes not from the government alone, it comes when people are mobilised to a cause and are given the opportunity to play a part in the decision-making process. ” 

The Evarardines are campaigning to get Oren working again and if we are to be a progressive society, we need as many people working as possible.

The Evarardines are campaigning to radically change our society, driven by a people-powered campaign that’ll see wealth decentralised and that all citizens, not just the citizens of Helena can have a slice of the cake.

They will put power back into the hands of the common citizen and out of the hands of politicians and big business, and progressives around the Empire must lend the Evarardines the power to fix the problems our nation is facing today.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/192025-everardine-economic-pledges-1768/

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/192060-an-invitation-to-join-the-government-of-oren/

Progressives, liberals, in order for things to change in the empire we have to lend the Evarardines our vote, and if they are elected to office, we must make sure they deliver on their election promises by holding them accountable at the next election.

What I have seen are the weak promises of the Josephite Party, their promises won’t do anything to fix the social and economic inequality with their laissez-faire economic style.

Let me make this clear, I will always align myself with Josephite values and I consider myself to be a New Josephite, I have always believed in the social values the Josephite Party champions and I am, 100% not a conservative. But this election I cannot bring myself to support them. So please, if you want genuine change this election, Vote Evarardine.

From Vivaca Adhara de Antunyes Rutledge.

“This woman knows what she is talking about obviously, time to vote blue.”

"It's an incredible honour to have a Senator with decades of service endorse the party. Things are looking good for the election."