Revised Edition: A Pocket Translation for the Adventurous

Quinn275

wB0U2tI_Xfq9ESPxMoBObrX-jZhYWpbJ_RPjLXLFUqhfl7UJlDOTn4GLQ4udkwssaJSc1JEp3a60LJwC8M7G5mkHUlrEWMIpDD9v0Cnt0pd7E5s3BuK_1sPNztOeemwDk-zT86XV

A Pocket Naumarian-Common Translation for the Adventurous

Revised Edition

Compiled by Sir Otto Kortrevich, Revised by Juliyus Kortrevich

Compiler’s Note

When I had taken it upon myself to organize my late grandfather’s large assortment of journals, notes, papers and books, it became obvious that the language of his people, Naumarian, had been his deepest passion in the latter years of life. Having read many of his unpublished linguistic compilations and theories, I believe it is unjust to leave it unavailable to the public; This new edition combines my grandfather’s written collection with my brother’s publishing know-how. I shall end with the notes from the first author:

Naumarian is the language of the Haeseni people and gives a voice to the soul of the North. When I had the opportunity to be taught in school, Common certainly was the major language, however, Naumarian was still taught. These days it is used far less, however, I have run into a growing number of individuals pursuing a stronger relationship with our traditions. 

Haeseni Literature

Republished Pages

The Kingdom of Haeseni-Ruska has a full and well-documented history for any who share an equal interest in learning it as they do this language. The greatest resource for compiled Haeseni literature is the Work Directory, which is wonderfully kept up to date by the Brotherhood of Sigismund and the Society of Saint Everard. The index can be found in the Alimar Memorial Library in the Grand City of New Reza, as well as many of the great libraries within the Holy Oranian Empire. 

As this is a translation guide, you may also be interested in its roots. A great volume of the words is pulled from Karl Kautsky’s A Dictionary and Etymology of the New Marian Language.

For those interested in the culture of our kingdom, I highly suggest reading Haeseni Mythologie from Otto the Tarcharman. It is a good long read for sitting and when twisted slightly makes a fantastic story for children.

If history is what you are after, the notes on my cousin The Life of Ser Nikolaus Kortrevich, by Sir Otto Kortrevich, tell the great story of not only Ser Nikolaus but also a glimpse into the Kortrevich house. For even more history, many of the noble families make an effort to report their efforts and tribulations.

Additional Pages

This booking being a rehashing of a previous version, it is only fit to direct you as a reader towards the final recount and missives of Sir Otto Kortrevich. To know that such patriotism and loyalty could be found within a man is something that we as a Kingdom should be proud of.

In times shortly before the publication of this translator, a brief, but complete, history of a King important to the foundation and strengthening of long withstanding Haeseni Houses had been put into the public’s eye, and which you will not wish to miss.

Following the Compiler’s note and the brief note on Haeseni literature, the translation guide begins. It makes sure to be highly specific on the grammar formatting and takes similar detail on the different forms of regular and irregular verb conjugations. Continuing on the book outlines widely-used nouns, adjectives, adverbs, and pronouns. Many sections and subsections are found within the pages; Verbs & Their Conjugations, Nouns & Possession, Places Near & Far are the longest, but other, smaller, ones follow.

https://lingojam.com/NaumariavTranslator

The final page of the translator has a diagram explaining how the different date names

5Qc-NPzWu89K0gkr9xuyCjRX81cx1c_GDMBSGiolDEswFsBcQbiuwaME8HxhN1pYkJSRIqeM8D1wbI6bdflrVGvNRKAGxlTNI_jsnbEo5UisN3hf_YMdyW2pZxe65hO8zwGKn3-Q

Published by  Baruch & Kortrevich Publishing

Revised by Juliyus Kortrevich

Na5Rc7y0WarxFfMIvJgZgQof-JQLZ-tMEkw6xFA-TuudhUzJC02HMfDkaIeJlanUsLnACkhzENuoVdxJjKlkafZX2J2q4fBxV0vkza5yhEyxWvYGwUjYTJqtQgNdggk2SyO7atXe

Edited by Quinn275