Napier Personal Training - Now Accepting Students!

Urahra

xOnHJAb.png

ToeYSve.png

Y9gFwsL.gif

To the Esteemed Ladies of Oren --

No myth is more absurd or more pernicious than the idea that feminine beauty is tied to delicacy of body. Too often, women waste away and languish in poor health rather than doing the work to maintain their muscles, simply for the reason that they think too much musculature is unfeminine and unattractive.

To this, I say bosh!

Exercise only can fully strengthen the muscular system in both sexes. It knits well the joints and increases the flexibility of every moveable organ. Activity of the body confers cheerfulness of spirit, as well as increasing energy. Healthy and vigorous exercise is, therefore, not merely necessary for the perfection of the corporeal body, but also for its continued preservation. In short, exercise is necessary for health and for life!

For females, in particular, daily exercise is required! In those who do not maintain their physical forms, the body and the mind equally become weak and diseased. 

My name is Sarah Napier. From a young age, my mother instilled in me the priceless value of rigorous physical education. For a small fee, I would gladly pass my knowledge unto you - so that you, too, can enjoy the benefits of a functional and healthful corporeal frame. 

With my help, you'll strengthen your body, increase your spirit, perfect your form, and extend your life!

Y9gFwsL.gif

Services:

Beginner Fitness Course - 8 minas (for full course. 2 minas per Saint's Hour long session.)
4 Saint's Week Program
We'll meet once per Saint's Week to develop a gentle full-body fitness routine. Our focus will be on maintaining proper exercise form and develop our knowledge of nutrition for optimal physical fitness.

Intermediate Fitness Course - 8 minas (for full course. 2 minas per Saint's Hour long session.)
4 Saint's Week Program
At the end of the intermediate track, students will be able to identify major muscle groups and their function. We'll target areas where we specifically want to improve and build routines tailored around strengthening those areas.

I can also be booked for weekly classes to help maintain and encourage physical fitness. 2 minas per Saint's Hour session.

Y9gFwsL.gif

If interested: 

Contact Sarah Napier at 2 Selm Street. (It's the bright yellow house! You can't miss it.)

Maela Napier scanned the flyer over in interest, a smile brightening her face. "Ich should speak with Sarah once da baby ist born! Ist'd be good to have a work-out."