A New Light in Aegis

_pok_

The Age of Darkness (Time After Ascended)

It has been nearly a week since they abandoned us here in Aegis. The Ascended's Sages have dissolved to nothing. They left us here to die to the taint of Ibless. I have traveled far and wide in search of a great relic or something they left behind. I found nothing. I searched the ruins of Haven, scoured Aeriels Keep, and even looked in surrounding caves in the North. I could find nothing. I tried to contact good friends in the Ascended but none seemed alive. I searched the FoA camp and found nobody. Then I decided that my order would have to step up to the challenge of being a force of good in Aegis. Me and the other Proeliators came together and decided we must hold strong in these times and we would lurk in the shadows. Protecting the people. No more will a street robbery go unpunished. If you have a problem and your cities guards won't prosecute the thief, come to us we can help you. We will be a force to be feared in the Realm and we will be feared by the darkness! We will always help you in your fight for good and we promise you that the Hope in Aegis will once again rise, but in a new form, The Proeliator De Aegis. We don't fear the Undead and we will focus on more inner racial conflict an unite us together. Join us and be part of a higher order and a force for good.

Check us out here: Proeliator De Aegis

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.