Lair Application for The Eight Precepts

ShadowHasLeft

Lair PRO MC Name: RogueChaotic & ShadowHasArrived

Lair Name: The Precepts castle (this is not confirmed)

Proposed Lair Locations (Highlight 3 on the map): See linked image below
file:///C:/Users/kelvi/OneDrive/Pictures/Screenshot 2021-02-11 151354.png 

Lair Lore (could link to an existing creature or other lore) (1000 words minimum):
Lair Lore:

❝Fear confined, to the depths of my mind — for what could be such a threat to me, the conqueror of time?❞ The Eight Precepts are a small, tight-knit group of experienced mages, occultists, slayers, and other professions bound together by duty & word. While they have no current objective, they're known as a largely neutral group that abides by their own code & swearing.
❝Yet the whispers of a reckoning have kept the spirits beckoning to look upon my crime.❞
This ancient guild is comprised of 8 members - such being represented by the eight points upon the Guild's Sigil, the Symbol of Eight. The four primary paths are, Havoc, Woe, Desolation, & Revolt. And, its fledgling paths, Madness, Lies, Agony, & Temptation.
❝Blood & war, when the world is no more — She's been watching for a century, with hatred and with scorn.❞
Currently, the beholder of each virtue are as follows — ✩ The Allmother of Havoc, Viktoriya DeNurem, The AllslayerThe Allfather of Woe, Sir Alaric DeNurem, The VindicatorThe Prince of Desolation, Asta Brashton, [Additional Title]The Prince of Temptation, Fredrick Teufel, [Additional Title] — ✦ — ✦ — ✦ — ✦ —The [Blank] of Madness, [Name], [Additional Title]The Duchess of Lies, Azariah O'Rourke, [Additional Title]The [Blank] of Agony, [Name], [Additional Title]The [Blank] of Revolt, [Name], [Additional Title] ❝If you know the Hunter's coming, then you hide or keep on running, because she's slain the Gods before.❞ (edited)

3938cede5b7759b09e3edb8cf2ef93b6.png

Rule 1. Must pass on the weapon to one deemed worthy before you yourself pass

Rule 2. If You die before you follow rule 1, said weapon dies with you

Rule 3. You must bear the mark as your weapon does

Rule 4. Should rules 1 be broken and such rule 2 is followed, the next Precept is chosen at random among the world and will forge their own weapon to replace such.

The Lair itself would be lored as a magnificent castle built by the guilds forefathers and the land passed down through the members of the guild. With many winding halls and maze like corridors this castle is near impossible to navigate. 

Lair Build and Infrastructure (photos required):

Unfortunately, this Lair application has been denied. If you would like more information, please contact me on Discord (Zindran#2300).