Something waking in the sands.

excited

BLOG-PETRA-sketch.jpg

Something wakes…

Within the Ruins of Tahkrib, an ancient zone permeated by dilapidated sandstone pillars, a terrible cacophony of voices bellowed. 

Leave this place! There is nothing for you here.

A simple man adorning an orange-tinted brown tunic and rusty looking scuffed leather boots froze in his steps. His hands combed over his dirty white Kufi - a small brimless rounded cap that appeared two big for his skinny head. Small, stout, and tan-skinned he was an unimpressive man and bore visible fear on his face as he witnessed what it was that remained in those catacombs. 

The small and squalid man began to turn and run down the hallway but he watched as a boulder was flung down in front of him causing him to stagger back. Omar, he thought to himself, What have you done?

The Kufi man was left to an uncertain fate as he clawed at the boulder with an ominous presence converging upon him in the dark. He trembled and shivered as his short life came to an end. Nobody could save him now. Not his family, his friends, his lover or his yak. He was alone.

Some time later, a notice was pinned to every seedy tavern, every guild hall that would accept the messenger.

Greetings travelers! I am Aaliyah, Trader of Brev. I have discovered an ominous ruin past the Oasis, a legendary city buried in the sands - I have named it Tahkrib. I have a list of interested parties who have spoken to me about their desire to come and see the ruined city, yet it has been some time and I fear many of them are no longer interested in going. I am going to be performing an archaeological dig and would like for scholars and archaeologists of the realm to come with me and examine the Great Temple Complex that I have discovered. There should be no danger.

If you are interested, please send me a letter at my personal address so that I might get back to you.

Sincerely,

Aaliyah of Brev

--------------------------------------

OOC
--------------------------------------

This event will be occurring on February sixteenth (Tuesday) at 4 PM PST. It should last roughly 1-2 hours, until 6 PM PST. My current list of people on priority cue is as following and we're expecting up to thirty people to come for the first event. I will be issuing another post the day of the event with precise details on where to go to meet with the Trader of Brev and do the archeological dig. If you're on this list, HMU, if you want to be added, HMU. 

KBR
LHINDIR_
JOELTHEGINGER
BLOOMTIARA
MIAKESTREL
VALARYON
Alfomos
DesiredBreakfast
RogueChaotic
Stackloot
BobBox
RaiderBlue