Content Creation & You - Contact me!

Treshure

9wF2Q1m.png

First off, I want to thank the community for the crazy amount of engagement our latest video got. Llir checked the forums and confirmed that the post has entered the top 10 rep'd threads of all time - and it wasn't even a feedback thread! Getting your foot in the door with YouTube is notoriously difficult, so the massive boost these videos get from y'all don't go unnoticed. Every comment and every share helps promote LotC content to new audiences and gives me the extra motivation to make more videos. So seriously, thank you.

On to the topic at hand. I want the exploration of our world (ICly & OOCly) to be the main focus of the videos that I produce. There is a stupefying amount of content that has been generated here in the last ten years. If you give it any prolonged thought, you'll soon realize that there are a million angles you can take on LotC and roleplay at large. Retelling of roleplay history, artist spotlights, build showcases & timelapses, roleplay mechanics & theory, skits, highlighting staff team work, and the categories go on.

I and any content creator will only represent a small fraction of what Lord of the Craft is. We've only seen so much, and of that, only have been thoroughly involved in a tiny part of LotC's story. I can still make plenty of content based off of my experience, but it will be inherently biased to a limited human and elven experience. We can't possibly hope to know every single awesome creative that pours their energy into this server. That's why I'm reaching out here.

If you're an artist who wants their creative process to be featured, contact me.

If you're a builder who wants more eyes on their work, contact me.

If you're a storyteller who wants to see their tales come to life, contact me.

If you have any stake whatsoever in the story of LotC, contact me.

It doesn't matter if you've just joined yesterday, or are a veteran who has chronicled sagas on this server. Every story is important.

Contact me on Discord: Treshure#1736

I can't guarantee that what you share will be featured. My last video took over 80 hours of editing alone. Albeit I am new to the process and getting more efficient, there will always be more ideas than there is time to make them come true. But at least with this way, the content creation process will be inclusive to the grand story of Lord of the Craft.

Furthermore, I can use this thread to answer any questions you might have about the videos I plan to make, so don't hesitate!

Invest in TreshureCoin now

Ill purchase 10 TreshureCoin, thank you