The Domain of Vortice

hemomancy

The Domain of Vortice

q1NHJ1xy9gOVOf2hj19k5jq9QKJtVCiE_XCeOhUxjhh56n0PrQnB_Lt1GwOguXTjDM3XIA2rCNrlzE_qZXg2u2jYVITKyAQrzteDzFCdWtM7aFVCo-HsGdIKWUYoAGSwlmfKuGDt

The Sovereign State of Talon’s Port is one that has stood the test of time. Finding its beginnings as a mere settlement, Talon’s Port, formerly known at Talon’s Grotto, has seen many changes throughout its existence. As our city and people grow and expand, we deem it fit that we allow our title to match that of our national standing. Henceforth, The previously stated Sovereign State of Talon’s Port shall formally be known as 

The Unified Domain of Vortice.

And thus, with the changing of a people led by the people, so too must the positions of office be redefined. Known forth, the following titles of commission shall hold these respective duties:

[Monarch]

The quintessential leader of Vortice, otherwise known as the Keeper of the Depths, is tasked with the ultimate decisions for the well-being of Vortice and her people. Thus being said, this and every other title is androgenous, and blind to race.

[Commissioner of Defense]

The primary leader of the Military, dictating the militant forces within Vortice and ensuring the safety of the citizenry. They have the highest advisory on combative conflict, and are the right hand of the Monarch. 

[Commissioner of Justice]

The judge of the courts and reviewer of laws. Those within the Ministry of Justice are in charge of writing, reviewing, and applying the law within a court setting, or advising the council on law-related matters. 

[Commissioner of Health]

The overseer of health and safety. Deemed the scholarly head of the clinic, this position is highly coveted for medical expertise and diligence in seeing to the welfare of the people.

[Commissioner of Science]

The primary conductor of scientific research and experimentation, the Commissioner of Science’s position varies with whatever subject may come or pass. The duties of such often come in close correlation with the Ministry of Magery.

[Commissioner of Magery]

Overseeing of all that is arcane, abnormal, or otherwise magical within the Domain, the Commissioner of Magery is responsible for applications and distribution of magic licenses. Working closely with the Ministry of Science, their duties oft concern that of experimentation.

[Commissioner of Wealth]

Holder of coin and seer of financial prosperity within the nation. The Commissioner of Wealth as well as their stewardry are responsible for distribution of pay, collection of taxes, and the purchase of housing.

[Commissioner of Internal Affairs]

The Commissioner of Internal Affairs is the internal eye of the Nation, taking concerns from the citizens and voicing them before the council. They are in charge of the well being of all those within Vortice, and contain the Event Committee, responsible for holding festivals and other celebrations.

[Commissioner of Foreign Affairs]

The Commissioner of Foreign Affairs is the public face of Vortice, working to ensure stable relations with other nations and settlements. They work closely with the Ministry of Defence as well as the Monarch to provide a suitable political climate.

Signed,

Vivian Maelstorm, Monarch of Vortice, Keeper of The Depths

ygeXrhAoOL4QeUTTkb2ANWOgLwfeJyHyzpVfKpx4RG6VtMe4uM0qEzho89LBcQxw_uamNBpfHKHRot-IManU-aG9QbV9ZO-wGittaUpuPfg-kOslfS9sZaJdAgKn9F2rXUQ5ZD8B

Saemos Hidone, Commissioner of Defense

c_PaRICRjZwqhweV-gn0JtPBsmH8VpI40kHi-fJKpiGYyqksRXOsg-lIuNP3b6ZJUvW_55CpWeMedg0wPPV4hdsWv5U4Tnzkm5PV7A8_mhvfyXJekKHqJGtVeIxDaqpe7750PcYF

Paris Langren, Commissioner of Justice

R53s8kfH3WVO4v0tPz4-LiNM8fhDs5R-l5F2p2k2Mt5tivWfWiYExr6jgnNNCDMRKxdVOb7FcsXf1WTV717hB__gHp-06T2B4jtB4KMNoQvGifV0AQn9j4Psga5x92k4yaptIk4y

Sana Medii’la Commissioner of Health

wCjFnOoP6DMUqWZM5k3m83P63INpkCkmriSQcfrwPe9uLZywpPNrKP3u7OI5Y2I2wqRekPK6mbqYaGagf-31jmspYC0k1dXcjzO_AYUCo6cnxgzg40fD2uRScfhg44TA6L37_V9j

Lenora Jusmia, Commissioner of Science

xXOglvC0CZEq9wAsLxAD86yLQQXOd_I4YEXoAzi1cMQKHzdhhLMhZ5N7FrcXLgfyY0WIxb0rdL3o1JaHNVzRzXuNf75rCxmQt0wNAxm2LY9fowVrEZtyE0jxgn51Cw5PPxX8sBMF

Sylvain Majin, Commissioner of Magery

JO71r6s8MOONMndV4P4hC6KdbBNCHKGfO4Sqk7YCkrVy8qmNeCniUoJ-u6ztB2cc98ZWlB-O18oVbxkwy6dujO_HP0pyXrO5iPK-Ll7l3nMfCpXFBoW6ckupaDQMfbS7yICzuOks

Turr’ileia, Commissioner of Wealth

Pn9RY2C_Dn_HAhDMBcB07f2vvRvBL1a-j5JoiFuBSazLLISfJqC84pNwAG_haycKP2CuMdPTQB3mZWiMTBFJnXw1j8cdN1nKQRvpMUpX2KJkt_t5srZBxaOtT6LrQpVIPovVXu0Z

Castiel Valaker, Commissioner of Internal Affairs

9_rjtq39hmlcM-44Vj2RnfTpkGtlKlLyOcnVMtQYHWhPffI1hOybSBXpfSJqAb7vzw3AkBdozBSEutGOzKe5u1z5_21KHZks0ayfxtntiOwsLvcoprnRqGN1dLig81EFmI_2Fcgv

Athri Onfroi Belrose, Commissioner of Foreign Affairs

WyG9mroijpKmCt6ReE0Ku8_6co0Ma6WjOnRcujq9Wzti-2bja83dbJ9PYOYPJx5NTW7MjtfOzQYc7X1LbFjXYpVfS1gHx0p39mr1DN7tBYC9NmfGzCTvgdIqUt_mA4sQE7yarpov

Spoiler

How to say it:
Vor-te-che

Gail Cordius, in his aging state, heard about the new direction Talon's Port had turned in. The elderly man pondered the newfound system for a moment before uttering a single sigh and murmuring lightly beneath his breath, "What has Vivian done now..." Silence reigned over his humble bedchamber for another moment, simply staring at the missive as it played through his head,  "I know little of what to think from this news... though, I suppose...  so long as some bit of the city lives on from the toils of my past... our past... I can still hold some sense of contentment for what we have accomplished."

(OOC)

Spoiler

Despite Gail being an old geezer who doesn't like change, I like the new direction this is going in, and the fact that this community still continues to grow! I hope that everything continues to work out as it has in the past! The idea of a social hierarchy in the city had also been one that interested me, though there was little that could be understandably, making sense in roleplay, done on Gail given the strong views he had already presented. I wish nothing but the best for everyone here going forward!