A Candidate's Platform | Britannus Vanir

Legoboy7984

A Candidate’s Platform | Britannus Vanir

Isul4i89kQtTislohsfpADhpn3HkRxKvIYjO5XfV42k66g2z8TvxPp0k3QMUxLtdF-tSA-rk24l31ZsIsygoQ63vjxXiUbsu6QU_VkuMJ_IWlPyqupF9BuA96s2m2JnCGMVUiCzI

Vanir c.o.a’s

As we are midway until election day, my campaign decided to create a post detailing more of my stances on topics like the economy, duma, religion, and education. In doing so, I hope that you get a better understanding of my campaign and put your faith in someone that is willing to work towards the people’s prosperity and safety.

6g6J3jN0uCdaEk-Eex2uf6D44bMEGjNBku2tIsBOy0JM43IJYuqNlmQJE6-t_NH27UTI8fb1DvKufvlCSdLfLZBqf070-GrLj68JLnv0wMxeqHB-jK_lVdPElFC_CIdGUpfv1nFF

Platform:

Economics:

vaGPNA4rzzkLcNx1YqZv--7cYU9vQ_MYS1o-rPelngV6ODq0tuUh5hKC97PaWCotH1AH--jSoeLxbApR_l8N-l9pWasPwBQ06eazNYyqmMODN3ul2WF8FDam41qeJ4rULGbYjqwV

I’d be willing to support a vassal trading system where each vassal imports trade with the crownlands. This meaning each vassal is to import certain goods whether it’s iron, wood, grain, or whatnot. The amount would be based upon the family’s title and household members. This would be asked for every three years. Doing this would assist in boosting the Kingdom’s storage and the military’s armory stocks.

As a fellow B.S.K member myself, I’d be for a pay raise for all B.S.K soldiers by a slight margin.

Duma:

BmWeG-p9ndOl-9z99bJSB1zst9xYCbhqwfnlIYRzGDMz9MZ_bbmAE8A-COxUft3S0jCvT-3B9EbdGxTID95vzzjnVfQTcAoV6qYbNcmGjC0_GS5VnHT0TBF8nHv9lxTqYy5OPGt4

Already stated within my campaign post, I’d be for excluding Aulic members from running for elected duma positions as they are a member of the highest government positions in Haense.  Not only this, I’d be for bringing back the title of Tribune to the Royal Duma. For those that may have forgotten what Tribune is, it is the same as Alderman yet it disallows nobility to run for that position. If it is re-established again, the hope is to see a wave of those that aren’t noble run for Duma and to see their growth within the Haense government.

Religion:

8EeHFD_MT3jQd4EBeP3nBd0Kfx2TZlTCJ9KVg-9_Es3QoZ_Kftb5bgS44B8V__I3nPkR9hhZ7Oa1laem_1egpev35ZIG1gFSfdEkuWp32-qEF2addN0_0G_ga5IFRCTl3HFoT-AL

Upon the topic of religion, I stand by our Canonist faith and will defend it until Godani takes me from this world. Something I’d like to see within our duma is a beginning prayer at the start of each session.

Education:

YqLstiTuUx8nccsLWIaPznMqYPDvWwTXSfEJEDss0E38C_nbK3oUipuCDjTbhaW9IHQInDOQqW1FO7QEEue_5-NvkXeH-uDzBdF_ddNgx_a4Gx92p2LyDcM2Jiws3i5XUur1LW08

Lastly, on the topic of education, this is a subject that I believe is in much need of improvement within the Kingdom. The lack of our education efforts for our children must be fixed with a proper plan. If elected in duma, I shall work with fellow members on possible ways to build an advisory bill on the Haense education system. Within this advisory bill, it shall detail proper ways we can keep our education system active instead of it being buried with cobwebs.

6g6J3jN0uCdaEk-Eex2uf6D44bMEGjNBku2tIsBOy0JM43IJYuqNlmQJE6-t_NH27UTI8fb1DvKufvlCSdLfLZBqf070-GrLj68JLnv0wMxeqHB-jK_lVdPElFC_CIdGUpfv1nFF

VOTE BRITANNUS DEMITREY VANIR FOR ALDERMAN

‘Lets set sail towards prosperity, together”

FhuIV80P5vtMGITKy4gdshvrzGhNiz38vHCB6ya1slgF-bedd47BF2UEX5Vh1KxFT3nn7UsOGznmIsowBAl6yOBysVrW8aKLXN9aJ2b6AQZxSTPuaBxm8ZtRlOZFWoS4XR_z023E

Portrait of Britannus ‘the One Eyed’ Vanir, circa 35 SA

Experiences:

Armsman in the B.S.K

Royal Detective

Steward of Haense

OOC:

Link to Britannus’s Campaign post

Spoiler