A Call to Rukas

Wizzar

RUKAS TO THE IRON'UZG

The season of Bûrzgraz, or as non-orcs call it, the Deep Cold. Twilight lingered in the night sky, illuminated by the constellation forming the shape of an eye. A bead of sweat dripped from the Ruka’s forehead as he placed a wooden vase filled with blood and fragments of bone, both from a deer he recently hunted, on his anvil. Slowly, he raised his forge hammer into the air before slamming it down onto the vase.

g-q2KVgT_3X9ySZfTpiwAQ5XJ0JyQFdui92LIrpVAZ27sv7G2T3IzaEE2-gHZqUkbMXQeit0y35mdl-LLJq6N7SBt6GMO6yb2K0lzADaV8zcTihGlXWOpuD6C9L_pMHGgzVcQ2oe=s0

As the bone and blood splattered across the room, the hobgoblin was not phased, focused on the anvil before him. A small grin crept upon the haruspex’s features as he placed a well-callused palm on the side of the anvil as leverage to pull his body closer to it. Painted in a claret ooze and osseous matter, he saw the image of a scorpion. Nodding at what he believed to be the approval of his ancestors, he would get to work, crafting a variety of aurum weapons and tools.

hUQwwT_bA9odz1Z6vFwiKzhJPRhq4QkqxMiqxyf4w0vBqcU7ip6vSe1T0_YgnOhk3eHcaDGZh9mAEa7WFi-O_12Ncte38D9SYLTJiobnsPXzKRvb2oLM-s5tdZEIp8rUNVeuaWDp=s0

As he finished his work, he picked up a wooden board, writing a message on it in blood.

Our Rex, with the approval of our ancestors, has chosen me as Rukagoth. I call forward all Ruka to join me as we help forge the IRON that shall protect and serve this nation. Any brother involved with a craft or looking to get involved in crafting should seek me out as we mold our future.

- Signed Bumba’Izig

(OOC: If you are an Olog, there is much for you to participate in. Feel free to reach out!)

Edited by Wizzar

The Rex smiles on his clanmate, hoping the Izig can spur the craftsmen, the smiths, and the architects into adopting the good spiritual practices of the RUKAGOTH. The work of a Ruka was marked by the desire to shape and influence the nature of the spirits, as well as the hearts of the orcish people.

Fos'dul would play with his Leopard teeth "wub ish dis"

From cheek to cheek a smile spread, wider than an Ologs height. The twins feelings both intertwined as a wave of pride fell upon their expression... 

"Datz mi bruddah! Yub yub" Called out one particularly mouthy twin

The other brother simply made a mental note on possibly pursuing this further into his architectural ambitions.