The Sins of Kin

Wytchrose

36PqBWK7tQQSHv3guZIccL2Uql_usPqLc4kxkyiw

The Sins of Kin

The public defamation of Draakopf Doomforged.

Had I known you would've brought our clan's name through the mud like our forefathers, I would never have let you take the mantle of Clan Father. Time and time again I hoped you would restore us to glory, and instead, you have marked our Clan as nothing more than heretics and madmen. You are no longer fit to lead, and you will not bear our name any longer.

As one of the Eldest clan members, it is on this day I regret to name Draakopf Doomforged and any of his accomplices a traitor to the name, and he shall no longer bear it in any capacity. I declare you are nothing more than an Ironborn from this day forward with your acts of madness and heresy, if you dare to ever use our name again, I will place your head upon a pike and cast your body in steel.

You are no longer one of us, and you will never be one again.

Signed, Mordrin Doomforged, Elder of the Doomforged Clan. 

Ak-Rullaz, a golem of dwarvic design, scans the missive without expression.

"DA. AINA'DORKADREL'KIRKJAVARE'RUM'AZ. AETLA. KA. EIN'OS. OVAR. SIGRA. YNO'THA'AZ. VISINDI. Y'NO'VO'KRONULMAR'AZ. VAR. ZAL. THORO'KA. VARAKMAR."

Spoiler

Translation:

The unholy Doomforged thinks he alone can win? I knew his brothers had better minds.

As the Beardling headed up the road past Stygian Hollow he encountered Mordrin Doomforged. As he almost bumped into the figure he instinctively raised his warhammer and asked "With Draakopf or against?" to which the dwed claimed he would denounce his Clanfather. "May dah Brat'mordakin guide yeh." Grimdal said as he continued his journey.

As the beardling perched upon a tree-stump; he unloaded his backpack. Thousands of fleeting missives flooding out. "Dis is mi new ones.." Murmered the lad as he skimmed across it. A look of understanding stemming off his expression. A light bulb flickering over his head. "OH! So dats who dat fookin peep waz... he was eh silleh peep!" With his favourite word emerging, he chuckled. Throwing it into the wilderness to never return. Just as he hoped the legion would do to Draakopf.