THE CRYING DEVIL | Haeseni Folklore

Werew0lf

20 minutes ago, Nathaniel Calding said:

Dante Lo reads the book, shivering slightly, remembering that pale girl deep in the woods. "So this girl was the supposed demon..." He stares at his blade, his weapon used to quite literally slice the things head off. "No threat now, I guess."

OOC: Werew0olf, you just described the PK of one of my personas, and the near death of another, in the exact same area - what are your powers of prophecy

Spoiler

I am the lidless eye. P.S I don't know who the above user killed, and it is unrelated to the post. 

The freezing night remained quiet, evanescent, and faint despite those atrocious events narrated. Chilling winds carried a great many whispers alongside the tundra, such Northern wastes remitting back to an unceasing slumber amongst the wavering frost. All loomed still, the moonlit veil reflecting the stars above upon one certain witch below. 

She flipped one page after the other - amused.

Éowyn Nullivari shuddered at the thought of a child snatcher and killer roaming the northern tundra. For once, the Nullivari was thankful to be in the Principality than anywhere else!