Issue with logging into LotC specifically

Ibn Khaldun

AJBXnVO.png

I am unable to log into the server, specifically LotC, from my Minecraft Launcher. I am on version 1.16.5 and was able to log in yesterday. I am also able to log into other multiplayer servers so I don't believe it has anything to do with my Minecraft Launcher. Has anyone experienced this before and able to figure a work-around?

idk if it’s the same but there’s an anomaly of a disconnection bug/whatever that happens to people randomly and last i heard the best workaround was using a vpn? i remember trying to help samoblivion with it, though when he and others tried to log in, the server would load the world for a split second before disconnecting them

so yeah idk if it’s the same but maybe try a vpn or connecting with a different server ip? (lobby.lotc.co ? login.lordofthecraft.net if that still works??)

I seem to be having the same issue. I was logged in without issue for a hot minute, and then tried relogging to change skins and it borked.

My alt, however, is still, as of my writing this, logged in with no apparent trouble, but trying to do /lobby renders the following:

3a00eef24bc17936d68ea15e52b5d340.png

Seems something's broken. RIP.

EDIT:

The 4:00 PM restart just went by. My alt disconnected trying to connect to the lobby, but was able to reconnect to the server seemingly without issue. Doing /lobby1 still renders the error. 

Decided to try logging in with my second alt. No issues, so I tried a launcher restart. Main account still affected.