The Palehorn Clan

StarsLast

THE PALEHORN CLAN

GoatHornpic.jpg.08b9d3ed01f8c2c59bf23a87aa4ad40a.jpg

Introduction

Emerging from the bowels of Haense, a young Richard Palehorn II departed on his journey into Almaris. He was inexperienced, though with a will to create and an ambition to lead, the arbitrary notion of his peasantry status did not fog his pursuit of greatness. Arriving in Elysium on his second week of travel, Richard inserted himself in to the diverse and tolerable society. He introduced himself to the Lord Commander of the Elysium military, besting him in a spar. This garnered him some respect, Lord Commander Ellathor bringing him to meet the Duke of Elysium from which point things began to progress. Richard would seek to impress, and when an opportunity presented itself to him, he took it by the reigns. Richard honor dueled a Dwarf of the name Ragrin, besting his second opponent in front of the Duke and taking his ear as prize after the dwarf had been demanding Elf ears in Elysium. He had now been recognized as a warrior. He founded a small militarized clan, and began recruiting countless townsfolk in to the ranks.

Present Day

By grant of the Lord Commander, the Palehorn Clan received a clan hall located within the city keep. A set of lodgings now bustling with new members, the decrepit hall delegated to them being renovated in to a secure and tidy location for all things Palehorn. Richard Palehorn II is in search of new members, hoping to add to their growing amount of soldiers and tradesmen. Recruitment posters would be pinned throughout Almaris, giving light to the prospect of new members. The Palehorn Clan makes its money through the selling of commodities (Smithing, Alchemy, Horse Breeding) and mercenary work.

Recruitment

If you seek to join the Palehorn Clan, to have a group of folk you can grow and prosper with in Elysium, send a note to Richard Palehorn II.

(Fill out form and post in comments below)

Minecraft Username:

Full Roleplay Name / Alias:

Discord (Optional):

Timezone (Optional):

Reason you would like to join:

(Thank you to the players which have guided me in to this server, welcomed me, and taught me the ropes. Also credits go out to the two that reviewed my post and gave me criticism)

Edited by StarsLast

Kosher Fier, an experienced warrior for hire, watches the up and coming beast. “Pure potential, one day he’ll be one of the best in Amaris”

Edward squints at the flier, as if believing he misread. "He honor dueled someone, and took his ear?" He folds the missive, giving a wince. "Not much honor to it."