Elvendom Compacts: Provision I

Bhased

The Hinterlands Arrangement

11th of Malin's Welcome, 55 SA

KE3ZoAJTrpzw3axMZIYlW6vnBvSVDRRFhJhxFH5whvOmFuwuBrmZXrWkvLseFO9vVN8zhYZnyk_doSl4ke_o0gq8uC5Wg0UyfjpEGjHghy-NsjEbg_xd9T8Xd7qiGsC7w3jFhoAo Image

~ Overview ~

With the proximity of the Kingdom of Elysium to The Crown of Elvendom’s Hinterlands, so forth blooms newfound relations across the lands of Almaris.

~ The Elysic Articles ~

The Crown of Elvendom, and the Kingdom of Elysium (henceforward ‘the Signatories’) agree to adhere to the following articles:

SECTION I - Sovereignty

I). The Signatories pledge to mutually recognise each other’s sovereignty and right to rule over their people.

II). The Signatories pledge to recognise the signing governments as the sole legitimate governments of their nations, to the exclusion of all other claimants.
III). The Signatories recognise each other’s land claims and territories, and pledge to remain unimpeded.

Subsection I).  The borders of the Signatories are to remain unfortified.

SECTION II - Diplomatic Relations

I). The Signatories agree to uphold a standard of regular diplomatic proceedings when deemed necessary by either Signatory.

II). The Signatories agree to negotiate extradition of criminal fugitives.

SECTION III - Non-aggression

I). The Signatories agree to a Non-Aggression Pact, pledging to neither wage nor aid in any aggressive war against any other Signatory.
II). The Signatories agree to exhaust diplomatic options should the pact of non-aggression be breached before acting further.

SECTION IV - Duration

I). This pact shall remain in effect for a period of 20 years, at which point it may be renegotiated and reaffirmed.

~ The Hinterlandic Articles ~

SECTION I - Borders

I). The Hinterland Realm extends from the southernmost point of The Arm of Malin, to the edge of the evergreen forests to the north, encompassing all inbetween.

SECTION II - Duration

I) The Elvendom claim to the Hinterland Realm lasts in perpetuity.

II). The Crown of Elvendom claims dominion over the Hinterland Realm, to the exclusion of all other occupants or claimants.

zigsvuInchqgMkIcbp5BpZmwy0hUoj8YUqGO-9G_qYvIFQPtryUAPKqNMUXTGTpZxNNk7U2qiuipwjaFWtgNDPENzvZiK8lVCftg7rsH-E3c5jbKAthlvljQNbBYMG-1YkbucxJu

The Hinterland Front

Uell ito Maruthiran,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Evar'tir Oranor, High Prince of Elvendom,

Prince of Caras Eldar, Praetor of Elves, Adjudicator of Malchediael

69NxQHJat51Me-cCHDyyiuqpD1FzAGX8oul2sHSIbtjOkXxGWLPa4cLwJZXGb8TBk-mX6wPHhgFAsqrGaTJPSftx0fYBqjvioTQjBIPtiIu5_x1nknncvQd3a2X4Dsy2-k2isTSL 

HIS LORDSHIP, Amaesil Vuln’miruel, Prince-Heir of Elvendom,

Priest of Amaethon, High Warden of the Order, and Lord of Kindle

Signed,

Duke Eugeo de Astrea

XYB46oUA7nrnzLQBWecgoECuo-A7Vs1TjeV9bRs3aZZnbDCc7X85X-FAZMuzQMg53bS4P158F-rZgsJVsfnImmLNf_cLa1raQRIev8tLCVPwsGe0W4x_9UOHMFzHcLXO9C2NrKXp 

Lady Aylin de Astrea, Heir Regent, Minister of Interior & Foreign Affairs

The elven prince nods his head with a bright smile. "There is no greater gift than being kind with our neighbors. The west became much stronger today."

The young man Fitz would kick back into a chair taking a moment to relax "I'm simply glad all was sorted and friendships cemented"