pleasehelpmeaaimbored

lemonke

Hello hello, I have recently returned since some friends of mine convinced me to give this server another chance. Straight away, I shall say-- I don't hold any grudge to anyone and I hope we all can enjoy the server RP onto the server and the like. However, I made this post because Lately I have lacked things to do or in general- there hasn't been quite the conflict or RP that does not slice of life(Which such type of RP is fine but doing it 2 often makes it quite dull). Therefore, I made this post in an attempt to see If there's any cultist-like group or something perhaps tied with xionism( I have already talked with someone for this but they may be a bit busy irl- so I'm trying to see If there are other groups such as this), or a villain-like organization which is more focused on RP, though. Also, please-- do not get offended by this post as if it was an attempt to grab something. I just want fun on this mineman pretend, IDC about anything else.

Fooldude#7120 This is my discord, If someone does have an opportunity or send a private message. Thank you to have read this post u.u