Acolyte Juliets Theses.

twinwolf1

Acolyte's Thesis on the Races and Faith

By Juliet Of Providence

Weeping Willow Tree Art Prints | Fine Art America

*A depiction of the tree the writer sat under while writing with a cross carved into it*

God in his everlasting wisdom had created the four brothers: Horen Father of humanity, Malin Father of Elven kind, Urguan Father of the Dwarves, and Krug Father of Orckin. Upon each son did GOD bless them with there own gifts and strengths as well as flaws, Each son would lead there children in drastically different directions some even forgetting for whom there gifts came from.

While the children of Horen are the most numerous of GODs followers with there gift of creativity and versatility being the most pronounced amongst all who share the blood of man the other races may still offer there own

Malin's Children were blessed with the longest of lives as such there blessing may be used to teach many generations of the faithful and righteous of our world, however much it is a boon for a longer life it is however harder for say a elven priest to change with the times then a human as the older way will have been engrained into there minds

-

The Children Of Urguan should they join the faithful and cast away there heretical and heathen beliefs in there stone gods are master crafters and workers by nature, there eye for wealth and opportunity are nearly unequaled in the world itself, however they would have the chance of hording funds and wealth that would need to be given to the church itself.

The children of Krug, Ologs, Goblins, and Uruks would be of most benefit to the faiths militant arm as they are born warriors and engineers, Goblin machines of war are legendary despite there crude appearance while the Olog andUruks own physical strength is often mentioned through history, Sadly the downside would be the Uruk Bloodrage, goblins general insanity and the Ologs lack of intelligence would hinder there service to god rather than help it

-

The cat folk or Kha as they are called i do not know much about beyond that there aengul/daemon had passed from this world and returned to GODs embrace, with this in mind perhapse a hand should be reached out to invite them to take up the worship of the fair and lawful GOD.

Halflings are a interesting people, they are neither dwarf nor human and always fun to talk with, some have even joined the priesthood prior to the writing of this document.

-

With all this information on the races in mind, I believe the best to serve under GOD would be the elves and humans as well as halflings would be best suited to work under the priesthood as the children of Krug and Urguan would be more of a hinderance with there rage and greed causing much infighting and harm to our holy mission. Despite this however I believe all people of all races and creeds should be given the chance to be welcomed into GOD's Embrace and become a member of the faithful. And should they prove to retain there heretical ways they may be put to gods judgment.

To the devout Sister Juliet, @twinwolf1

Your beliefs on race and the Faith are similar to mine. We Descendants are all GOD's children, and must live in harmony, yet separate in many ways — as GOD intended. I am glad to approve this Thesis. Please find myself or another Clergyperson of some authority to be ordained, and begin your journey in our Holy Mother Church.

GOD bless,

Francis Cardinal Albarosa

-Al2y_tes4m2-mW7CyHL_dlr7cT68WvaMEuV9mUEvqyNueWUCFHrxTXLV1j13_xjc0IbduFLJ3nDBccqavXb6Qr9Ax1LMTajWu6AgRwcMQ7lcgmU7otuXk5srylSBDdKblfA37E9